ADVERTISEMENT

BOLT want kno bout dis IMG Show Camps

USAIN BOLT

Aug 17, 2008
Kingston, Jamaica
BOLT nephews got dem invit'd to dis IMG Show Camp.

BOLT wan kno why if dem got invit'd dem sttill has to pay to atten.

Can sum one get BOLT woke'd bout dis camp mon?

To BOLT: According to Donald Duck, his nephews also got invited to IMG. Before Uncle Donald could decide what to do, his credit card done got billed for close to $28,000. Of course, it is a three week camp and do include room and board.

220px-Huey%2C_Dewey%2C_and_Louie.png

(L-R) Huey, Dewey, and Louie

Wonder if IMG use the same billing company as Rivals? Hopefully peezy ain't involve.

Reactions: gatorman001
BOLT tink dis camp jus anotha fund raiser for dem at IMG mon.

BOLT once coach wit mon dat like Donald Duck so much'im learn to forge Donald signature.

Last edited:
Donald Duck is just another Captain in the Disney Mafia - its always about the money, from buying bottled water, being orced to buy videos or photgraphs from Pop Warner National playoffs, to the bubble. They may even own IMG

Reactions: USAIN BOLT
Bolt apparently has no problem doing video of him drinking and dancing to the "Ding Dong" song, but he has problem with others using foul language?
Lyrics & Video below:
Ding Dong Song
Günther & The Sunshine Girls

Oh...you touch my tra la la
Mmm...my ding ding dong
(Mmm!)
La
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La (Mmm...my ding ding dong)
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
Deep in the night
I'm looking for some fun
Deep in the night
I'm looking for some love
Deep in the night
I'm looking for some fun
Deep in the night
I'm looking for some...
You tease me
Oh, please me
I want you to be my love toy
Come near me
Don't fear me
I just can't get enough of you, boy
La
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La (Mmm...my ding ding dong)
La la la
La la la
La la la la la la
La (Oh...you touch my tra la…

Not sure if you're allowed to say that, BOLT, but who the hell gonna run you outta here? peezy28 on vacation an gatorman001 older than water. Nomsayin?

I was never fast, in fact my mom said the fastest she ever saw me run was in youth football. It was my job to make sure when the coaches started sending in subs to play we had no less or no more than 11 players on the field. When I realized we had 12 players instead of 11 players in the huddle, i attempted to make it to the sideline before the ball was snapped! After the game she told me laughing understanding what had happen, that it was the fastest she had ever seen me run!

Last edited:
Our former leader peezy was just the opposite. Not only was he fast, he was quick. They say he could get out of bed, turn off the lights an be back under the covers before the room got dark.

Just for clarification:
Peezy is still the leader here, he and he alone has the final voice on thumbs up or thumbs down......

Neutral.... I'm still here... some topics I'm just dead tired of discussing so we won't be engaging much lol.

I got it Bolt; Dat song bout dat natomy, not dat profanity.

SK want to know, you ever see countrymon Peter Tosh after he leave the Whailers mon? SK see him at Boulder Stadium in Univ Colorado in 1978 - he opened up for the Little white dude who was there with his band.

Bolt mon, SK figure since him be a founding member of the Wailers and second biggest International star from de island, mon, they might teach about him in schools. SK know you trained a lot runnin faster than a scalded dog, but he figure maybe you heard this somewhere around Kingston Town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT