ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie!

Bartow

1. You assume too much. I'm independent I don't choose a party because I don't trust any politician. Sorry I'm sure you grew up as a 1 party person and voted that party your entire life for no other reason than that's my party and I'm going to vote for it but I'm not that way. (I apologize if this is not the case as that means I assume too much too)

Party lines don't matter at all to me I vote for the person who best fits MY agenda and persona whether they are lying of about what they will do or not (news flash they all do).

I will tell you right now if Trump is the R nomination I will not vote for him so if that makes me a "Bernie" guy then so be I won't vote for Trump. As far as everyone else I am undecided since I'm independent and in the state of Florida I can't vote for the primarys of either party so it doesn't really matter for me yet anyway.

2. See above like I said I never said or chastised you or your morphs. I simply stated we wouldn't turn into a political board and this will not get out of hand like every other board does. You can talk politics but we are not going to have a left vs right hate battle going on here.

You and all your morphs are welcome here.

P.S. I'm not Pro Bernie. I'm Pro American and in America you have a right to choose (and i havent chosen yet) and you also have a right to disagree... it doesn't have to turn ugly if 2 people disagree.

Reactions: riverrat1961
Bartow Why you delete your post. .. now I just look like a fool talking to myself like... like... LIKE A MORPH!!!!!

I deleted it because it wasn't furthering the agenda. It was just a stupid attempt at humor.

You see, I see myself as a serious artist, not just some beefcake media creation......

LMAO Gotcha..... but you still made me look like I'm talking to myself lmao

There was no politics to begin with. It was a joke on Bama and their 16 Natties, with Bernie as the last clown out the freaking car! You're out of line because you jumped on the politico train instead of getting the joke.

You remind me of this dude I know that gets his panties all swampy anytime anyone does anything in any contrast to any of the horse apples he throws up. You get all puffy and bloated. Grow a set, Slappy, or learn the jokes.

Oh yeah I definitely missed your attempt at humor which was so clearly stated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT