ADVERTISEMENT

Been hoping not to have to post this, but my Canes not back...

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
... yet again. The state of football in the traditional Big 3, is in inexplicably poor shape. Thank goodness for UCF and USF.

FSU still has talent but coaching isn't meshing. UF has a decent 1st year coach who is at least getting the previous coach's players performing and buying in.

Miami's 3rd year coach, after winning 15 in a row and the coastal, is just perplexing to me. Unless he gets a handle on it, the Canes may have a hard time winning again. And with a schedule in a weak ACC that had people talking, if they got by LSU, could have cruised...

I told you SK I wasn't trolling... I dont think Richt got it... I will give Willie 1 more year as I know the team was left in shambles but there has to be marked improvement next year or da hell with him too. Oh and USF not looking as hot anymore either

It's pretty crazy. I'm moving on to basketball season. Hoping to see some drastic improvement from the Noles next year.

Reactions: Silver King
The Big Three will all be back. Find a pencil an markit down. You read it here furse. Neutral.

BTW if you want to re-watch one of the worse beat-downs of the 2018 collitch FB season, go to you tube and type in "Penn State at Michigan". To avenge last years embarrassment in State College, the Wolverines plain stomped the Nittany Lions straight into the ground. No mercy were shown. Harbaugh have the Big Blue on the 2018 Revenge Tour. They ain't cookin their steaks in Ann Arbor. They eatin em raw.

Season ticket holders in Columbus might best put their seats on StubHub. The guys in the funny-looking helmets will probably be foaming at the mouff by November 24th. Even if he could get OSU and 10, Nu'Trelle would not be interested. Yeah Wave, you read it write.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT