ADVERTISEMENT

Beefing up security for MC game

There really is no need for all of this... The gunshot happened in a game against rivals where money was on the line for some local dope boys...

Yeah, I think Naples is taking half their local police force for protection. I hope the security does not outnumber the fans!

Last edited:
There really is no need for all of this... The gunshot happened in a game against rivals where money was on the line for some local dope boys...
When MC went to Ramsey and beat the shit out of Bosco the MC fans I met were great folks.. No trouble at all, even with lopsided defeat...

Well Carol City is the one that lost the game so I imagine it was one of their fans that "popped off"

That's the ''HOOD''... = trouble at times.. Too bad..
In that case every game would be a shootout..... Listen shit like that don't commonly happens in football games down here... Peezy hit it on the spot.... It was three idiots that lost money in the game and were upset... Ain't nothing like that happen at their first game the played against earlier in the year n far as Naples bringing extra security pls it's not that serious ... Tell them go sit down...

Reactions: peezy28
Look Miami is a tough place to live... We all get that but they have been playign football and hosting visitors for a long time down there. You never hear of anything happening to out of towners coming to see their team in Miami... You hear more stuff from folks going down to Belle Glades and that is mostly just intimidation stuff.

The extra security is unwarranted IMO.

• I agree Peezy. And the real irony is that the Naples team comes from one of the poorest neighborhoods in town. Their fans won't be driving fancy cars to the game.

I went to see a state championship a few years ago and the MC fans were getting Bob Marley mellow in the stands. They were pretty laid back lol

Look Miami is a tough place to live... We all get that but they have been playign football and hosting visitors for a long time down there. You never hear of anything happening to out of towners coming to see their team in Miami... You hear more stuff from folks going down to Belle Glades and that is mostly just intimidation stuff.

The extra security is unwarranted IMO.

I'm ma run with Peezy on this. Trez Powell Ain't crazy unless you make it that way. Stay out of the areas you're not supposed to be in and if you make a wrong turn just do a U-turn when you can.

Remember the band "Dead German Tourists" named after some folks who never found the U-turn in the 80s?

SK almost got shot by two cats he was trying to run down who had just mugged a Cuban Lady near Miami Dade CC when he was down there taking his ship board firefighting class in 1992. Now SK running yachts been all over Miami (closer to the rich people mind you), never had any other problems but is heavy on the use of Situational Awareness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT