ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently nobody likes Canes

Bradentonian

Apr 17, 2012
Canes0177
Profile Page Follow Ignore
After 18,620 posts(many 4-7 in a row in what some may call monologues to himself) Canes has only received 3 likes. We can assume 1 was from Carlos, 1 was for irony and the third was probably a keystroke error. 16 years of posts, 3 likes. I understand a bit more why he's so sad and angry. We are all he's got.

The facts are nobody likes Canes, not even people from South Florida or even the vaunted East Coast where there are no cheaters.

You know he hit the 3-likes morphed as Broward Handicapper and Oracle.

When you consider his witty, brilliant retort below, and it is just one of hundreds of examples just on this topic alone, you start to realize why you should never engage the Village Idiot.

If we just ignore him he will eventually go away. We had a nice stretch after he got run off of here last time. Yu know his schizophrenic analysis and self debate doesn't play well anywhere, so we're probably just a last stop on the crazy train.

I mean this Peacock issue isn't even about cheating. Most of us see he's here bringing it up with everything he has as a smokescreen to cover what STA has been doing for the past quarter century or longer. I called it in my first post on this, explaining to Florida941 who he was.

True but the things I do know blow you and the rest of the clowns on this board away.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
I call Bull$hit on 3 likes. I've given him more then that myself. Unlike some of us, this man doesn't need or want the affections or moral support of miscellaneous strangers. The man has strong intelligent opinions on many subjects. His vicious put downs and contempt aren't to my liking a lot of times, but he is honest and consistent. No fluff or suck-up derrives from his keyboard. Internet message boards are not for the meek and sensitive. Welcome to the 21st century.

Reactions: peezy28
OK give him 4 likes then. Free country Danny, good for you if can find something positive in his condescending demeanor that immediately goes to name calling - if he's that intelligent explain to me why he has to demean people from the safety of a keyboard?

That may be your idea of honesty and consistency - To me its a sad display of narcissism and hypocrisy.

You don't disrespect people and programs the way he does and not expect people to let you get away with it.

Most of us see he's here bringing it up with everything he has as a smokescreen to cover what STA has been doing for the past quarter century or longer. I called it in my first post on this, explaining to Florida941 who he was.

I always love when people lie about having respect for an institution right before they lob made up allegations at it to cover for rank corruption and rule-breaking in their own backyard.

So in other words, Silver King is perfectly fine with Venice's real cheating because he just made up fake cheating at STA.

This says all you need to know about this man.

Morally corrupt to his core. Willing to make stuff up to shift attention. Then lies about the motives of someone else because he has no answers.

OK give him 4 likes then. Free country Danny, good for you if can find something positive in his condescending demeanor that immediately goes to name calling - if he's that intelligent explain to me why he has to demean people from the safety of a keyboard?

It's just unfair to say that I go immediately to name-calling.

I win the argument first, and then I call you and others names. And those names are well earned.

The truth is, Silver King, that you get called names because of how dishonest and incompetent you are. If you could make a coherent argument for yourself without resorting to lies and deflection you might get some respect.

But you cant.

Well people generally get what they have coming. When people lie they will be found out. When people go to cheap tactics they will be summoned to the court of the board.

But no fools will not be tricked by cheap parlor tricks designed to trap him into being dragged into a cesspool of corruption.

I call Bull$hit on 3 likes. I've given him more then that myself. Unlike some of us, this man doesn't need or want the affections or moral support of miscellaneous strangers. The man has strong intelligent opinions on many subjects. His vicious put downs and contempt aren't to my liking a lot of times, but he is honest and consistent. No fluff or suck-up derrives from his keyboard. Internet message boards are not for the meek and sensitive. Welcome to the 21st century.

Now danny you are correct that the internet isn't for the sensitive but why must the 21st century be a century of hate?

Reactions: peezy28

That may be your idea of honesty and consistency - To me its a sad display of narcissism and hypocrisy.

You don't disrespect people and programs the way he does and not expect people to let you get away with it.

These programs always have lurkers on the boards, I myself have been a lurker in another lifetime so I too understand that game. Some programs spend more time reading message boards to see who like them instead of practicing. We like to call that bush peeking :)

Now danny you are correct that the internet isn't for the sensitive but why must the 21st century be a century of hate?
Well.."NoFoolsHere," FWIW, percentage wise HATE has been constant since we crawled from the primordial soup of the oceans and stood upright on two legs. The technology of the 21st century just delivers our transgressions to fellow human beings (24/7) into everybody's living room. HATE isn't a new phenomenon; only more visible.

Nu'Trelle have knowed SK for at lease 16 years and Canes is dead wrong on the lack of articulation part. SK, in fack, had articulation from birth. Once his fambly discovered he had articulitus, they ponied up enough money to get the boy treated for it.

Once expensive miracle drugs got it completely out his system, the boy took a Greyhound up to Kansas dressed like a damn fool, learned how to drive them large sailboats and - as they say - the rest is history.

True to form, Stat Boy find it impossible to set down his clipboard an deal wiff the situation.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"...like Canes0177 with post after post after post...

The thing is that you stay silent, or post videos instead, because you're not clever enough to do anything else.

Maybe one day you'll have some shame for attempting to cover up documented cheating by making false claims against third party schools.

Hey Nu'Trelle,

SK and others has more readable, more liked and more respected content and post than Canes0177 will ever have.

Canes0177 is the type of person who looks for the "Like" button on his own posts so he can get some "Likes".

We are trying our absolute hardest to see things from Canes0177 perspective but we just can't get our heads that far up our butt like he can!!!

I'm sure if Canes0177 visited a Medical Doctor the doctor will diagnose Canes0177 with that virus called I.D.1.0.T....

BTW this is how you fix it so you don't have to view Canes0177 posts SK and others. Just click on his name which brings up a new grey/gray window, then just click IGNORE and once you do that you will not see his post after refreshing your browser. Works great!!!

Of course no one could like a "Cane"

Not only is it a pesky object that could break and leave our senior citizens fallen on the ground and unable to get up, but it also is shorten from hurricane which drives Floridians up a wall of gridlock to GEORGIA to escape those pesky storms :rolleyes:

SK and others has more readable, more liked and more respected content and post than Canes0177 will ever have.

Ignoring the grammatical errors of this post....

Being less liked and less respected by the idiots on this forum is a badge of honor.

Canes0177 is the type of person who looks for the "Like" button on his own posts so he can get some "Likes".

This makes no sense since you're the one who started this thread about "likes" and this board didn't even have the "like" function many years ago when I started posting.

BTW this is how you fix it so you don't have to view Canes0177 posts SK and others. Just click on his name which brings up a new grey/gray window, then just click IGNORE and once you do that you will not see his post after refreshing your browser. Works great!!!

Good idea.

We already know for certain that you can't respond intelligently to anything I say so the best move for you would be to just put me on ignore.

This is all that these two are capable of doing.

Silver King posting videos in lieu of substance (because he has none) and HardeeWildcatFan posting grammatically incorrect posts celebrating Silver King's incompetence.

Silver King post(s) videos in lieu of substance because he has none ...
Actually Canes must not have watch the clip on delusional disorder. It had so much substance Nu'Trelle couldn't understand haff the words. Lass thing the Doctor said was that Canes could possibly be helped by drugs. Over the years nothin else has seem to help, so if Canes be willing to try doin some drugs., Nu'Trelle be willin to chip in to buy him some ... assumin that drugs be available in Ft. Lauderdale.

You know he hit the 3-likes morphed as Broward Handicapper and Oracle.

When you consider his witty, brilliant retort below, and it is just one of hundreds of examples just on this topic alone, you start to realize why you should never engage the Village Idiot.

If we just ignore him he will eventually go away. We had a nice stretch after he got run off of here last time. Yu know his schizophrenic analysis and self debate doesn't play well anywhere, so we're probably just a last stop on the crazy train.

I mean this Peacock issue isn't even about cheating. Most of us see he's here bringing it up with everything he has as a smokescreen to cover what STA has been doing for the past quarter century or longer. I called it in my first post on this, explaining to Florida941 who he was.

He actually isn't Browardhandicapper or Oracle... all 3 different people.

Reactions: DarterBlue2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT