ADVERTISEMENT

American Heritage Delray vs Oxbridge Academy

SPCjessica2004

Sep 24, 2007
Okay, I CANNOT wait for this game! I, for one, have had this game circled on my calendar since it was announced. I will be at this game, front row on the 50 with popcorn and a mountain dew! American Heritage is the defending Class 3A Southern Champions, Oxbridge Academy has quickly built an impressive resume that they belong along the Class 3A elite.

American Heritage's only loss was to an elite Bergen Catholic, Oxbridge Academy's only loss was to a very, very good Miami Carol City. Both teams feature exciting, explosive running backs- strong hard-hitting defenses and a remarkable amount of talent.

I had the chance to watch American Heritage live against Glades Central and came away extremely impressed with the amount of athletes the Stallions have on a small roster. This will be my first time seeing Oxbridge in person; however, I have seen most of their game films for my own personal entertainment.

It's no secret I'm a huge Devin Singletary fan (American Heritage running back); however, I also love what I see from Oxbridge RB Travis Homer.

American Heritage has an edge in experience. The senior class at AHD has Championship game experience and big game experience. Oxbridge, I think has a advantage in numbers. AHD's defense is as strong as they come; however, Oxbridge has kept some high scoring teams either shutout or under 10 points.

This will be an amazing game!

Okay, I CANNOT wait for this game! I, for one, have had this game circled on my calendar since it was announced. I will be at this game, front row on the 50 with popcorn and a mountain dew! American Heritage is the defending Class 3A Southern Champions, Oxbridge Academy has quickly built an impressive resume that they belong along the Class 3A elite.

American Heritage's only loss was to an elite Bergen Catholic, Oxbridge Academy's only loss was to a very, very good Miami Carol City. Both teams feature exciting, explosive running backs- strong hard-hitting defenses and a remarkable amount of talent.

I had the chance to watch American Heritage live against Glades Central and came away extremely impressed with the amount of athletes the Stallions have on a small roster. This will be my first time seeing Oxbridge in person; however, I have seen most of their game films for my own personal entertainment.

It's no secret I'm a huge Devin Singletary fan (American Heritage running back); however, I also love what I see from Oxbridge RB Travis Homer.

American Heritage has an edge in experience. The senior class at AHD has Championship game experience and big game experience. Oxbridge, I think has a advantage in numbers. AHD's defense is as strong as they come; however, Oxbridge has kept some high scoring teams either shutout or under 10 points.

Oxbridge also dropped their Kickoff Classic to Fort Pierce Central ;-)

BC may not be elite as they lost two games, very good, yes, not elite. BC beat AHD 37-7,i believe, so more will be found out about Oxbridge.. I have seen them play as I live near by.. These teams are far removed from STA, BG and the real elites, however each has some very good players. Weather or not Carol City is that good is also debatable.. Singletary and Homer are the real deal. More like good neighborhood teams, but still fun..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT