ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Title Game Location (Orlando)

peezy28

Feb 25, 2003
Its likely the ACC title game will be held in Orlando and looking like an announcement will come this week or early next week.

IF this happens I think the FHSAA is going to move the title games to a Thursday-Sunday weekend for this year or maybe even Wednesday-Saturday..

That would really suck! People who attend these games every year want to see all four games. No one is going to pay for more nights in a hotel room waiting for the last two games. FHSAA and Orlando could lose money with that proposal. Why don't they take the game to Jacksonville? That's in the middle of ACC territory and available on a Saturday.

That would really suck! People who attend these games every year want to see all four games. No one is going to pay for more nights in a hotel room waiting for the last two games. FHSAA and Orlando could lose money with that proposal. Why don't they take the game to Jacksonville? That's in the middle of ACC territory and available on a Saturday.

Orlando absolutely WILL NOT lose money... The ACC will put more buts in seats on one night with a 4 times higher ticket price for regular seats than the whole state playoffs combined.

The FHSAA will lose but I think the agreement will include a financial payout to the FHSAA for breach of contract.

They're doing it there so it won't be too long a ride for the Hurricanes.

Already assuming the Canes will win their division, SK? Don't jinx them!

I was looking at a non-ACC location with a large enough stadium. That's why I picked Jacksonville.

We'll see. Georgia Tech always seems to start the Cane's downfall. GT and GA were rivals, the new MIami Coach I guarantee knows how to defend their offense better than the last two HCs did.

Richt left FSU for the GA job in 2000, and went 13-2 Against GT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT