ADVERTISEMENT

3A outlook for the year.

Fan 74

Dec 7, 2008
Anybody got any outlook for 3A this year. TCA got man handled in the Official Referee Scrimmage last week by Lee High School in Jacksonville. Wasn't pretty. Any thoughts on any other teams around the State?

TCA was very sloppy with North Marion with the Varsity playing to a 20 to 6 score after first series of 3rd qtr. JV finished after that against Varsity of North Marion. TCA going to have a tough few weeks until they get to playing together. I'm dreading the Cocoa and IMG game. Hope e very one stays healthy and injury free.

Fan, I don't know much about TCA, but when you mention sloppy and "playing together," is that a case of transfers not gelling yet, or are they just out of synch?

SK, from the fan in the stands view it looks like both. For some reason they looked decent in spring game but with the scrimmage and KOC they have a big need to get motivated and get into sync. I would have thought since they seemed to have gelled in the spring game but they did lose a few players since then. Alot of work to do this week or gonna be a long game at Cocoa.

TCA is a good team, you're not kidding anyone here. All teams have lots of work to do after the KOC. I know Cocoa has a lot of work to do on their Pass Defense. They have some speedsters as par for Cocoa, but need more practice time to develop some of their backups. Looking forward to the TCA game. I know it will be a battle till the last tick.

Special note. Had a 13 year old DB playing against Clearwater. He should move to RB when he is a freshman after Pratt graduates. Remember the name DaDa White. If he can stay injury free, he will make a name for himself.

Reactions: Play34
I spoke the truth about TCA. You were correct in the fact that I was not kidding anyone. Not trying too. Some of the media folks need to visit a practice or watch film before they speculate and hype the strength of a team. JMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT