Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wavebb (Legacy quali)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
It's time to vote. Polls are open until Friday noon (EST). Sorry no mail-in or votes counted after that time, even though this delay was caused by Hurricane Ian

jambun82 is the obvious POY. Nobody drives traffic to FlaVarsity like jambun82. Posters come out of the woodwork to respond to his posts.

Reactions: Silver King
Mark took time to see a number of contests in the Tampa Bay area this past season, and then provided a written account of each in this forum. That in itself illustrates a pure passion for high school football, as well as a testament to what this board was originally supposed to be about.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkECannon
Thank you gatorman001. You are too kind. My love for high school football was nurtured by Wavebb, Laz, DarterBlue2, DaninDaytona, Peezy, etc. I don’t want anyone to think I’m pandering for votes. I have thrown my full support to another candidate.

Thank you gatorman001. You are too kind. My love for high school football was nurtured by Wavebb, Laz, DarterBlue2, DaninDaytona, Peezy, etc. I don’t want anyone to think I’m pandering for votes. I have thrown my full support to another candidate.
MarkECannon, don't forget that your respect and admiration for the great work that men (and women) of the stripes provide for the great game of football, that being the officials, has been nurtured by the great JamBun82! You have learned many lessons from me, as have all of the other posters to the message board, but the biggest lesson is how to treat the officials, which you will with the utmost amount of respect from now on.

Reactions: MarkECannon
MarkECannon, don't forget that your respect and admiration for the great work that men (and women) of the stripes provide for the great game of football, that being the officials, has been nurtured by the great JamBun82! You have learned many lessons from me, as have all of the other posters to the message board, but the biggest lesson is how to treat the officials, which you will with the utmost amount of respect from now on.
It’s an honor to have voted for you sir. Your last post has strengthened my resolve to encourage others to vote for jambun82 to be this year’s POY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT