Sept. 24 ---BYE WEEK---

Oct. 1 @ Sebring, 7:30PM

Oct. 8 Lake Wales, 7:30PM

Oct. 15 @ St. Petersburg Lakewood, 7:00PM

Oct. 22 Port Charlotte, 7:30PM

Oct. 29 @ Sarasota Booker, 7:30PM

Nov. 5 DeSoto, 7:30PM

Reactions: gatorman001
Don't take this the wrong way but Hardee will end up 3-7 or 2-8 this year. Too many transfers out and a lot of underclassmen.

Some things much change and I am not talking about Coaching changes but maybe the way they think about certain things.

Recruit, recruit, recruit within the school. Recall Jermaine King, never played football until his junior year but ended up with the best hands anybody around here has ever seen and could he jump!!! Recruit from within, get those young men out there!!

If I were School Superintendent, Hardee Coaches would be making what Georgia Coaches are. Somebody must start the show somewhere. Once one county starts it the rest will follow....The way I see it, ALL Coaches needs to get paid better mainly football for all the hours they all put in and away from their families. Whenever I helped them I was away from my family all the time and I seen what they went through firsthand. It's pitiful what they are getting paid currently, just pitiful. So many promises from the "current super" and not a single one has been fulfilled!!!

BTW If I were school superintendent I would donate 3/4 of my salary to Hardee Athletic Foundation all 4 years of my term to make sure the players are taken care of. I don't need the money, I am medically disabled due to military so I am taken care of and I am not greedy. But, I am NOT the superintendent...

Last edited:
Hey buddy that Italian place still open? Might you have been having a few Chianti's before you waxed nostalgic near midnight Sat (Just kidding)? You know Florida isn't going to pay what Georgia pays - we pay with sunshine down here. And like in any field pay is usually based on merit; the best coaches getting the best money.

So if you think the Cats are going to have only a 3-win losing season, this probably isn't the year to convince the Super to pay them better. Hope your back's better, Go Cats!

Hey buddy that Italian place still open? Might you have been having a few Chianti's before you waxed nostalgic near midnight Sat (Just kidding)? You know Florida isn't going to pay what Georgia pays - we pay with sunshine down here. And like in any field pay is usually based on merit; the best coaches getting the best money.

So if you think the Cats are going to have only a 3-win losing season, this probably isn't the year to convince the Super to pay them better. Hope your back's better, Go Cats!
Yea its still here, new owner from what I've gathered. As for spine issues, awful, living with headaches for 24/7 for 3-4 straight months now, tried cervical traction at our wonder physical therapist but after third session there I told her I could not do this because it was making the headaches worse. As I got up from the traction by the time I got to the vehicle I was in terrible pain. So I have an MRI setup and I am going to see a Neurosurgeon down your way, Hershkowitz. If I need surgery I will find a NS or surgeon that does disc implants nobody is going to fuse my neck!!!! But hopefully it won't come to that.

As for the win/loss, I really don't know what they will do, just guessing based on how many they lost with all the transfers and how many underclassmen they have, anything could happen. I haven't been to a game since the Jefferson game, just can't sit at those games, too much on the spine.

BTW how is the gas and food prices? Sorry I had to ask.

Reactions: Silver King
Sorry man, backs are the worse, one of my college buddies who went on to be an Army Ranger finally had to retire from LEO because of it.

Well I was close, 4-6. Hardee lost to Desoto 14-8 from what just seen on maxpreps. I was hoping they would prove me wrong on the record but it is what it is. People believes Hardee's schedule is too much and well I will agree with them. Need to fill the stands.

One day after these hospitals quit murdering all these patients I will decide to get the needed surgery I need but as of right now, nobody is going to touch me. I refuse to be a statistic of C19 because some hospital board members wants to murder people by giving them remdesivir that shuts down a person's kidneys than causes a person to drown because their lungs fill up with water. Sarasota Memorial has been doing this.

SK I had an MRI last month and the result was awful. A lot of disc bulges but the worse part is C2-3 subluxation. This means my vertebrea is moving around pinching nerves. Well that means I need a FUSION. I am NOT wanting this. I was hoping it was a disc issue to force disc replacement. But because of the subluxation disc replacement is worthless because the C2-3 isn't stabilized, it will still move around. Man they need to come up with a better system for the spine!!! My cervical spine also is reversed lordosis. Most people has a C shaped spine, mine is reversing. By the time it's over my whole neck will be fused. But hey, maybe I will get to go to the football games again!!! I am looking forward to this day!!!

Anyway I heard it was a good game to watch as it was close. I love watching close games, I don't care who wins or loses if it's close. I was told Desoto ran the ball 90% of the time.

I wish Hardee would go back to Hardee football, i formation or split back or veer. Bring back the big full back in!! I miss this so much and I believe many others also miss this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT