ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Season

Will there be a football season in 2020?

• Total voters

Ghost of HWF

Mar 12, 2019
Hardee County, FL
Hello,
I was instructed by the spirits to post this here.

Please answer the poll and leave your thoughts below. If there is a football season this year, Hardee will be playing at Rockledge for the Preseason Kickoff Classic on August 14 (Hardee played Daytona Beach Mainland last year for the KOC). Also, someone dropped Hardee from the schedule and we are now be playing Vero Beach Week 5 on September 18. It appears Mulberry is leaving 5A-10 and going independent. So Hardee is replacing Mulberry with Vero Beach and Lake Wales is replacing Mulberry with Clearwater Central Catholic.

Unless, if the teams we are playing are graduating a lot of seniors, I see us having a losing season this year. The playoff lost to Tampa Jefferson in 2018 killed me and last year's (2019) 5-5 record caused a lot of disturbance in my grave. Remember, I won't be coming back to life unless Hardee has a winning season and wins at least 1 or 2 playoff games.

Until then...

I the Ghost of Hardee Wildcat Fan will continue haunting this message board.

R.I.P.

There is a chance that mass contact sports (football, soccer basketball) are moved to the spring and less contact sports are moved to fall (Track, Baseball, Volleyball)

TheCatCoachesMissesMe would like to clear up some things that Ghost of HWF and others has appeared to be incorrect about. It appears that Ghost of HWF is putting words in the former HWF’s mouth and mind and coming up with his own conclusions just like others are. It’s always so easy to be a “mind reader” without even really looking at what was read.

Do you know why HWF complained about going 1 and done all the time? It’s a very simple conclusion. HWF never complained about any records, never complained if Hardee ever went 6-4 or 7-3. He only complained about 1 and done. Here is the simple truth.

A young man enters high school and has all the talent and brains to achieve much. He is smart, skillful and his dad knows he will be able to achieve a lot after he completes school. But as he enters ninth grade the young man takes the easy courses and passes them with flying colors. At this point his dad was not too concerned because he thought maybe he would let him settle in and get to use to the change of high school. Then comes this young man’s sophomore year, once again this young man takes the easy classes such as simple math. This time his dad warns him; “Look son, if you keep taking these easy classes whenever the true test comes it’s going to be too hard for you and you will fail”. The young man brushed his dad off. For the next two years, both his junior and senior years this young man took the easy road thinking taking the easy classes, making straight As would get him somewhere in life or maybe into a good college.

After graduating high school, this young man was accepted into a big name college. During his 2nd semester he had to drop out of college because he was failing all the tests that was placed in front of him. No matter how hard he studied for them he would fail them.

The plot of the story is if you schedule light teams and go 10-0 or 9-1 every year but go 1 and done in the playoffs because you took the easy path or easy road to get to the playoffs what good was it. In the end, your team was not ready to be there in the first place.

HWF has never complained about records, he has only ever complained about playing a better schedule to better the team for the playoff. You may not like how I complained and to be honest HWF could have done a better job at this. But, overall, HWF has been correct the whole time. The easy schedule has eaten Hardee up so much that when it came to playoff time they were not ready.

One last thing, I have ALL the confidence in the world in Coach Brian Kemp, Steve Rewis and any other Cat Coaching Staff. It was never about the staff, it was ONLY and ONLY about he weak schedule. I do not believe keeping teams like Avon Park NOR Ft Meade on the schedule is helping Hardee any longer. Ft Meade is dead, as a town is dried up because the phosphate mining is dried up there and moved. Avon Park, well they don’t get much and any athletes go to Sebring. I am just being honest and sometimes you must cut your ties and better your team to get ready for the playoffs.

This is TheCatCoachesMissesMe first post on this message board and it will be his last post on this board. He was just bored the past couple of days and stopped by to see how Neutral, Silver King and Peezy were doing since they are about the only three that post here. Wavebb hits and misses like the mafia. I still believe Wavebb only post when he gets his weekend furlough from the Feds…

Peezy I really like Judge Horton, he is one top notch person. Very open and very respectful. I noticed he is a huge Buc's fan also.

And no, I won't be coming back to high school football. HWY17 has tried to get me excited in it again but the candle really went out for me after the debacle way back in 2009 HC pick. I tried lighting it back a couple of times but its just not there. So, I will stick with college football and my Florida Gators. I quit watching the Nerf Football League some years ago also because well they are way, way over paid to run up and down a field while its the Coaches that works the longers hours. Just my humble opinion.

See you around.

God Bless,
TheCatsCoachesMissMe

HardeeWildcatFan muss be rollin over in his grave. Ghost of HWF prolly be doin the same. Nu'Trelle jus hope they got separate graves.

TheCatCoachesMissesMe would like to clear up some things that Ghost of HWF and others has appeared to be incorrect about. It appears that Ghost of HWF is putting words in the former HWF’s mouth and mind and coming up with his own conclusions just like others are. It’s always so easy to be a “mind reader” without even really looking at what was read.

Do you know why HWF complained about going 1 and done all the time? It’s a very simple conclusion. HWF never complained about any records, never complained if Hardee ever went 6-4 or 7-3. He only complained about 1 and done. Here is the simple truth.

A young man enters high school and has all the talent and brains to achieve much. He is smart, skillful and his dad knows he will be able to achieve a lot after he completes school. But as he enters ninth grade the young man takes the easy courses and passes them with flying colors. At this point his dad was not too concerned because he thought maybe he would let him settle in and get to use to the change of high school. Then comes this young man’s sophomore year, once again this young man takes the easy classes such as simple math. This time his dad warns him; “Look son, if you keep taking these easy classes whenever the true test comes it’s going to be too hard for you and you will fail”. The young man brushed his dad off. For the next two years, both his junior and senior years this young man took the easy road thinking taking the easy classes, making straight As would get him somewhere in life or maybe into a good college.

After graduating high school, this young man was accepted into a big name college. During his 2nd semester he had to drop out of college because he was failing all the tests that was placed in front of him. No matter how hard he studied for them he would fail them.

The plot of the story is if you schedule light teams and go 10-0 or 9-1 every year but go 1 and done in the playoffs because you took the easy path or easy road to get to the playoffs what good was it. In the end, your team was not ready to be there in the first place.

HWF has never complained about records, he has only ever complained about playing a better schedule to better the team for the playoff. You may not like how I complained and to be honest HWF could have done a better job at this. But, overall, HWF has been correct the whole time. The easy schedule has eaten Hardee up so much that when it came to playoff time they were not ready.

One last thing, I have ALL the confidence in the world in Coach Brian Kemp, Steve Rewis and any other Cat Coaching Staff. It was never about the staff, it was ONLY and ONLY about he weak schedule. I do not believe keeping teams like Avon Park NOR Ft Meade on the schedule is helping Hardee any longer. Ft Meade is dead, as a town is dried up because the phosphate mining is dried up there and moved. Avon Park, well they don’t get much and any athletes go to Sebring. I am just being honest and sometimes you must cut your ties and better your team to get ready for the playoffs.

This is TheCatCoachesMissesMe first post on this message board and it will be his last post on this board. He was just bored the past couple of days and stopped by to see how Neutral, Silver King and Peezy were doing since they are about the only three that post here. Wavebb hits and misses like the mafia. I still believe Wavebb only post when he gets his weekend furlough from the Feds…

Peezy I really like Judge Horton, he is one top notch person. Very open and very respectful. I noticed he is a huge Buc's fan also.

And no, I won't be coming back to high school football. HWY17 has tried to get me excited in it again but the candle really went out for me after the debacle way back in 2009 HC pick. I tried lighting it back a couple of times but its just not there. So, I will stick with college football and my Florida Gators. I quit watching the Nerf Football League some years ago also because well they are way, way over paid to run up and down a field while its the Coaches that works the longers hours. Just my humble opinion.

See you around.

God Bless,
TheCatsCoachesMissMe

If anyone was wondering this IS the real HWF... The ghostofHWF is not just that a ghost not the real guy... He dropped some stuff that only the real one would know from personal conversations..

Just a slight correction there TCCMM (By the way, you have a strikingly similar theme and cadence to the old Neut Ohio State/Patches song posts):

Ft Meade, already called a "Moonscape" by the NY Times 40 years ago as a result of Phosphate mining, was MURDERED by Phosphate mining. Just like Wauchula (Phosphate owns half the county) will be and like Arcadia will be if MOSAIC gets approval for that Desoto mine in 2023.

If anyone was wondering this IS the real HWF... The ghostofHWF is not just that a ghost not the real guy... He dropped some stuff that only the real one would know from personal conversations..

BINGO!! Again David is a great person, love the guy, very respectful and wish I could be 30 years old again so I could play basketball with him. But at 51 the old age and previous injuries will not allow me to go there.

And Silver King would know its the real HWF because of the email I sent him about Mosaic wanting to dump millions of gallons of contamination into Peace River and the meeting that was held in Bartow. Correct SK?

Just got tired of this ghost fella putting words in my mouth. I never complained about records, never. I could have done a better job explaining my concerns.

I said it was my first and most likely my last post in previous post. I will stop by from time to time to chat but as for football, I just don't know, I just don't know. Its going to take a miracle for me to be interested in high school football ever again.

It all goes back to that decision and knowing that person is still out there just haunts my spirit because if it was done once, what makes anyone think it will not happen again as long as that person is still there!!

Where have you seen that being considered?
Its something that has been discussed but you wont find it anywhere. I got it from someone who talks to and is on a board at the FHSAA.

Its not something you will see unless it happens and not sure it will but its in consideration

Its not something you will see unless it happens and not sure it will but its in consideration.
File under "Isht thats under consideration"

Nu'Trelle knowed a guy back in high school who claim he was thinkin bout makin love to an 800 lb female. When axed if he would put her on top, the guy - who couldn't have weighed much more than 125-130 lbs - said it was "under consideration".

Not sure what happened. Nobody ever seen him again. He was finely presume dead. Probable cause of death: Suicide.

Its something that has been discussed but you wont find it anywhere. I got it from someone who talks to and is on a board at the FHSAA.

Its not something you will see unless it happens and not sure it will but its in consideration

I see everything officially sports opened back up today? Wife and son told me earlier...

Just was told some news about two coaches here...Don't know if they are football coaches or what. I hope they recover from this mess. Hopefully they will get some HCQ if you know what I mean. I knew about that stuff while I was in the military being in tropical environment.

I will tell you this much right now, more and more "secrets" are going to be made known through this President. No more hiding the cures!!! You can like it or you don't, up to you. Once you find out the truth, you will be so upset. All the cures that has been hidden from us because of greed...

You don't think I've been dormant for over a year have you?

I see everything officially sports opened back up today? Wife and son told me earlier...

Just was told some news about two coaches here...Don't know if they are football coaches or what. I hope they recover from this mess. Hopefully they will get some HCQ if you know what I mean. I knew about that stuff while I was in the military being in tropical environment.

I will tell you this much right now, more and more "secrets" are going to be made known through this President. No more hiding the cures!!! You can like it or you don't, up to you. Once you find out the truth, you will be so upset. All the cures that has been hidden from us because of greed...

You don't think I've been dormant for over a year have you?

I work for Big pharma now... have since 2018. Yeah there are alot of cures for things out there now that may never see the light of day. Better to "treat" than to "Cure" $$$$$

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT