ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Predictions

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
Nu'Trelle know a woman here in the trailer park who read Terrro cards for a living. Since 2019 is just around the corner, Nu'Trelle ax her to read Football Central and come up with some predicktions on some of the main players. Here goes (in no particular order of importance).

Silver King: Will continue to diet, lose another 80-100 pounds by next year's Turkey Bowl and catch a record 4 TD's due to the fack that none of the DB's will be able to find him.

peezy28: Will continue to cry that Rival's don't pay him near enough to Moderate this board, so they will TRIPLE his salary. peezy will STILL keep cryin.

Dan in Daytona:
Will slip and fall down the stairs of his one story home, suffer a serious head injury, give up all his Liberal affiliations when he come out his coma and start attending Ben Shapiro guest appearances at Young Republican Clubs on campuses all acrost the United States while wearing his red "Make America Great Again" cap.

Nulli Secondus & peezy28: Will start a "Go Fund Me" page for Daytona Dan, raise over $5,000,000 almost immediately, and start cutting Dan a check for $25 a month to help his fool a$$ out.

Choctaw_fan: Will win the 2018 POY award and proudly display it in a trophy cabinet which she bought on special at WalMart in 2004.

Hwy17: Will sell his house on Hwy 17, build a new one off County Road 36, and refuse to change his screen name. Peezy will ban him and expect another pay raise.

Wavebb: Will buy 5 more used airplanes in 2019 and total out 4 of them. The 5th will survive. Wave will start it up, but the boy will not notice that it have no propellers.

HardeeWildcatFan: Will make a comeback next year as HWF 2.0. After the 2019 Wildcats go 10-0, 2.0 will suffer another complete meltdown, beg peezy to close his account, tell the rest of us he is finished and make 537 more posts to reinforce his point.

Silver King: Will become emotionally distraught after 2.0's meltdown, start binge eating, gain all of his weight back and start running 7.2 40's again.

Neutral Observer: Will start a start a Domino's Pizza and Breyers Ice Cream "Go Fund Me Page" for Silver King, collect neary $47.50 in donations, ax peezy to close his account an never be heard from again.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Reactions: 181pl
Was that Wavebb who flipped that plane off Miami Beach yesterday? Another one gone. His inventory is getting really low.

I already won an award this year. I packed up my recumbent tricycle and drove to Michigan in July for a meet. I got the award for traveling the longest distance. Glad I don't live in Michigan all year round. Saw the Louisville Slugger Museum and the Corvette Museum but I'm having back issues that don't allow me to walk far so I did not tour either one. Still saw a new part of the country. No reason to travel the world if you haven't yet seen the entire United States!

I already won an award this year. I packed up my recumbent tricycle and drove to Michigan in July...
Congratulations on your award, but Nu'Trelle would have been mo impressed had you sed:

"I pedaled my recumbent tricycle up to Michigan in July"

Wavebb ain't nothing lately we've had a rash of walk-away plane crashes in SW FL, and he wasn't among them for a change.

Only time I made CNN was my landing on I-95. Flying a Lear 25D for a great boss. WAVE OUT! Oh won other thing. Wave jus voted for Choc for poster of the year. Even after her dissin us by not stopping by my condo in Ruskin in '05. WAVE OUT AGAIN!

Reactions: Silver King
Let’s make the game interesting.

Hey Neutral do you wanna make a bet that HWF will not be back starting 2019 season? If he doesn’t post during the 2019 season the bet is you must have Peezy ban your name and IP address permanently? If he does then you can rag on HWF in every posts.

Is it a bet?

HWF is retired and will not go nor watch another Hardee game as long as he lives. Any bets?

His mind is made up and he’s “Moving on up”!!!

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT