ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Poster of the Year Ballot

Who is the 2018 Poster of Year ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't vote for me. I have hardly posted on here this year. I didn't even go to a single game and only watched a few on TV. So many others are much more deserving.

Well, I see we're up to FOUR total votes??? WTF people.

Peezy, we are going to have to blame lack of traffic on this site on someone. Who shall it be?

Well, I see we're up to FOUR total votes??? WTF people.

Peezy, we are going to have to blame lack of traffic on this site on someone. Who shall it be?

Well... I will say that in my conversations with some folk through email or on the other board there is one person in particular who has received the blame for folks not posting here anymore and he or she is someone that is active and on the POY list.

That and as Flmag guy said on the other board people don't care about HSFB like they used to... Hell I think I went to 3 games this year and non start to finish.

Reactions: jgking83
H8rs gonna H8, Voters gonna vote.

Time to give a listen to Mr Palmer, and consider what he means.

And Peezy you still looking good in the 6th picture in. By the way I'm unaware of any other board since that one on the east coast was around. Guarantee they don't cover N FL, SWFL or Sun Coast like this one.

Last edited:
Well, there is BCP which covers Tampa and Pinellas. There is Florida high school football.com, which covers the whole state and is very active, and there is prepgridiron, which is the national board that covers the whole country. So there's still plenty of high school talk. Not as much as there was say a decade ago, but it can still be pretty robust at times. This board, along with BCP? is very dead. BCP has its own few guys that post, just like this one. But overall they are both extremely slow with traffic. The others I mentioned are always active.

Time of the year once again where everyone needs to be prepared to "Blow Your Whistle" for the POY

Like me some Petey Pablo :rolleyes:

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
One more just because.............. "I told Y'all"

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
H8rs gonna H8, Voters gonna vote.

Time to give a listen to Mr Palmer, and consider what he means.

And Peezy you still looking good in the 6th picture in. By the way I'm unaware of any other board since that one on the east coast was around. Guarantee they don't cover N FL, SWFL or Sun Coast like this one.

North Florida, yes, SWFL (not as much but basically they just need one person like yourself) and Suncoast several of the Manatee Venice folks are there.

I like our small dysfunctional community here - no need to visit the other places.

Ya may want too... I only say that as I think one day Rivals will shut this down... Not many HS sites left that are active on Rivals network and Choctaws 9.99 solo isn't going to keep the seems held together forever.

Reactions: 181pl
You held your own against that baffoon. I battled him, and his Slim Shaddy predecessors for a few years before you were on here. Like a slant on the Born in the USA Bruce Springsteen Line: "We're still here; they're all gone"

Just when I thought I knew you LOL
My music taste are pretty much all over the place. Funny story at least it was to me........Back when I was working the midnight shift, my ipod was about the only thing that kept me going and awake at times. I've always been pretty much been what in my day would be deemed a "goodie2shoes" because I just never got in trouble or did much of the same things growing up all the other kids were doing.....one night I wasn't in a position to listen to the ipod, so one of my good friends.....she was African american and called me Tom Tom, asked if she could use my ipod which I of course had no problem with. At the end of the night she comes to bring my ipod back to me, but holds it away asking "What you doing with all that panty dropping music, I would have never suspected you for that?" I was like "what are you talking about?" Well I had discovered Keith Sweat that summer and had downloaded just about everything I could find of his stuff.........seems that was the "panty dropping music" she was talking about..........................I never had a clue that music or Keith Sweat type music was referred to that way......of course it makes sense now <smiles>
I haven't seen her in a few years, but she'll text me out of the blue sometimes.....like Christmas which she did this year.....she was a hoot for sure!
PS.....She was also good with coming out with catchie phrases, that would get my attention...like "when a woman's fed up, aint nothing you can do about it!" which led to a whole R Kelly & the Isley Brothers discovery for me and the great stories some of those songs would tell!

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver King
Wow....a guy takes a few years off and he gets bumped off the ballot?
Relax, Bulldawg. Plans for Football Central's Hall of Fame is currently being finalized. Due to the fack you were always one of Mr HiSchool's favorites, he is nominated you to be one of a select few charter member.

And you not just gonna have a plaque. With all the money we has raised, one whole wing of the buildin gonna be dedicated to you. All of us will be there to see you enshrine. We'll all be wearin camo ... even Choctaw_fan.

Wavebb tell me he will be flyin up there in a camo airplane, but it's doubtful he'll put enough gas in the damn thing to make it. He'll probbley try to sit it down somewhere on I-4. Keep checkin WESH-TV for updates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT