ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Slap Nation Revival World Tour...

Will you participate in the

• Total voters
Missouri will ball up in the fetal position....Safe Spaces my ass. Ought to boot their out of america!

Reactions: 181pl
LOL... there ain't no question...

Once we gather up the The Nation we'll set the date...

Let's Roll Slaps...

You guys need to bring a morph to Missouri...

I think if you get blacklisted in one state you are blacklisted from all Rivals sites...

Correct me if I am wrong...

I would like to invite you to take this up on Skip's forum...let's mend some bridges and cross some fences...

I have to fess up I thought this whole thing was fake or a hoax. I just saw the Missouri page and they're connect to posters in Missouri. Look for your self if you don't believe me. And again I am making a public apology for my hasty assumptions. I'm going to move it on over to Missouri and follow the action.

I have to fess up I thought this whole thing was fake or a hoax. I just saw the Missouri page and they're connect to posters in Missouri. Look for your self if you don't believe me. And again I am making a public apology for my hasty assumptions. I'm going to move it on over to Missouri and follow the action.

Good for you Larry...

Glad to see that you are still stalking the us Slaps...

No sure why though...

Does this make any sense to anyone else?

...and post...you forgot the "and post" part, Homey...you were a different man before you dined at the Bono's BBQ on the corner of Jammes and 103rd with Stargell and Murdoch...

...and post...you forgot the "and post" part, Homey...you were a different man before you dined at the Bono's BBQ on the corner of Jammes and 103rd with Stargell and Murdoch...
True dat... and you too will be a different man when you come up to Homey's hood and enjoy some BBQ at Arthur Bryant's in KCMO... We might just have to take in a Royals game.

True dat... and you too will be a different man when you come up to Homey's hood and enjoy some BBQ at Arthur Bryant's in KCMO... We might just have to take in a Royals game.

Now you're talking my language Homey...

Royals Baseball & Arthur Bryant's BBQ...

Can you still get tickets these days? A World Championship will put butts in the seats!
You can get them but the good old days of cheap seats are over. The Royals need to renegotiate their TV contract while they are on top. It is piss poor compared to what other teams are able to bring in.

Explain to me why you have not posted on the "other" website, sir...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT