ADVERTISEMENT

Your 2015 POY is:

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Congratulations The.Hammer , 2015 POY

SKs leaves with a smile on his face; for all you hipsters who thought you pulled a quick one; remember that post by Mr. HS about what do we truly need to get more posters?

Well he went for my idea: I said I could produce a sizable increase in new posters/content in a single week, but I wanted $100 a head for each one. He covered it with a sponsor, the Chute-ladder guy. So thanks all you morphs and double dippers.

Those of you who don’t believe this probably also think the CIA didn’t hit the Kennedy brothers, and the Mafia and their partners; the US Government, aren’t continuing to roll over the numbers game,,,er I mean Lotto because its a cash cow now that oil profits are down.

Let me first say a sincere THANK YOU for anyone (LOL) who voted for me.

Silver King, enjoy the bonus from Mr. Hi Skool. Some say he's so tight he squeaks.....but I digress.
Some consider this a dubious victory obtained with hurriedly created morphs by a poster well past his prime. I say BUNK! I only created one morph since voting began. Take that vote away and I still would've won by several votes!

Honestly, if anyone is really hurt or feels cheated not to win this highly prestigious award, I will gladly give it to the second highest vote getter. I only wish to bring joy and great hilarity to the site. I have great respect for Florida Varsity. It's where I met my wife, for goodness sake!

So, Peezy28, I apologize if the boys and I perpetrated a fraud. We meant no harm. After all, if 15 total votes can win a board POY contest, that speaks more to the apathy of the other members.

If I get banned? Well, they ain't gettin' a cherry...........

NO your sentence is you run it next year, and if you think you're leaving again to go to that place wherever it is old slaps go so they can't get banned; FORGET it! We'll hunt you down like a dog.

SK is a little sorry if he's cranky; he's is a little distraught, he's feeling pressure on who to pull for and then on top of that, Bowie freaking died today.

Hammer, you think this is a prestigious award? OMG!

Glad you won. Enjoy it!

I've been on this site for many years and never received enough votes to win. That's why I pulled out. Didn't want to be humiliated again.

NO your sentence is you run it next year, and if you think you're leaving again to go to that place wherever it is old slaps go so they can't get banned; FORGET it! We'll hunt you down like a dog.

SK is a little sorry if he's cranky; he's is a little distraught, he's feeling pressure on who to pull for and then on top of that, Bowie freaking died today.

Nobody ran away to keep from getting banned! We DID get blacklisted after the Trail of Beers Tour! Nation Wide!

oh. who other than hammer rigged it

Yeah... Nah... If you look at the voting 90% of the folk who voted for Ole Hammer have 0 posts on the board... Low Key Lame... Hammer ran off on the plug twice.

SPCJESS is the real MVP to me.

Let me first say a sincere THANK YOU for anyone (LOL) who voted for me.

Silver King, enjoy the bonus from Mr. Hi Skool. Some say he's so tight he squeaks.....but I digress.
Some consider this a dubious victory obtained with hurriedly created morphs by a poster well past his prime. I say BUNK! I only created one morph since voting began. Take that vote away and I still would've won by several votes!

Honestly, if anyone is really hurt or feels cheated not to win this highly prestigious award, I will gladly give it to the second highest vote getter. I only wish to bring joy and great hilarity to the site. I have great respect for Florida Varsity. It's where I met my wife, for goodness sake!

So, Peezy28, I apologize if the boys and I perpetrated a fraud. We meant no harm. After all, if 15 total votes can win a board POY contest, that speaks more to the apathy of the other members.

If I get banned? Well, they ain't gettin' a cherry...........

Get Banned? For what? LOL, I thought it was funny but then since you made this comment I will rescind my previous ones and accept you as the winner because this is indeed the comment of the year!

"After all, if 15 total votes can win a board POY contest, that speaks more to the apathy of the other members."

Yeah... Nah... If you look at the voting 90% of the folk who voted for Ole Hammer have 0 posts on the board... Low Key Lame... Hammer ran off on the plug twice.

SPCJESS is the real MVP to me.

Educate me on how you can see who voted? IF you have those powers, isn't it a violation of the Constitution, or the Magna Carta, or the Express Written Consent of the NFL or something to reveal that?

Hammer..... As SK stated "YOUR VOTES WILL BE PUBLIC" Everyone can see them just click on the number of votes you have....

rookies....

Get Banned? For what? LOL, I thought it was funny but then since you made this comment I will rescind my previous ones and accept you as the winner because this is indeed the comment of the year!

"After all, if 15 total votes can win a board POY contest, that speaks more to the apathy of the other members."
Peezy, the nonsense post around the board is why we were blacklisted from the site years ago because we were not on topic. There was a constichu....a constechu....a cunstitchu.... a group of posters on the board that didn't like the shinan....shinnanig .... the foolin around, it was "just football talk, only serious post" even though we did speak with honesty and intelligence on those matters as well. Sooooooo we followed the yellow brick road, clicked our Ruby Slippers, and found a land of OZ where we could live in our own little Munchkinland.....and this board has battled to maintain posters.

justsayin

Yeah, but I voted for Jessica in her bracket and in the final before the wacky numbers, because I voted first to get it started.

Peezy, the nonsense post around the board is why we were blacklisted from the site years ago because we were not on topic. There was a constichu....a constechu....a cunstitchu.... a group of posters on the board that didn't like the shinan....shinnanig .... the foolin around, it was "just football talk, only serious post" even though we did speak with honesty and intelligence on those matters as well. Sooooooo we followed the yellow brick road, clicked our Ruby Slippers, and found a land of OZ where we could live in our own little Munchkinland.....and this board has battled to maintain posters.

justsayin

Dude, I was around for the slap nation era... One day y'all all disappeared and I was like... wait what happened???

Yeah, but I voted for Jessica in her bracket and in the final before the wacky numbers, because I voted first to get it started.

Jess got a vote from the legendary Pookie and White Chocolate! That's my homie right there

Poll Results: POY Playoff Round Voting closes Jan 6 Bracket 4
Members who voted for 'SPCjessica2004'

13 total votes.

Thanks Pipe!

I love Jessica's posts as much as anybody. Each one is chock full of solid football information and insight. It's my opinion that this place needs to embrace both ends of the spectrum to attrack the widest audience.

By saying that, I'm not trying to imply that I am anything other than what I am.

A humble pig farmer,

Wait, wrong morph.......

Dude, I was around for the slap nation era... One day y'all all disappeared and I was like... wait what happened???
Now you know....we didn't take the board "serious" enough and told the truth when we talked ball.
I knew you were around Peezy (little different name though, not peezy28?)

Better not try to talk any ball now. You'll hear crickets getting run over by tumbleweeds.

First time caller...long time listener...I'm glad the jokesters are back...makes reading more fun. Does that count, or do I have to email that to that one guy?

Reactions: bayardrooster
The Slap days were good days always brought a lil something extra to the board to read which is a good thing especially in the offseason.

Dang it man I was still in HS back then in 04, my time flies. I remember being accused of being a parent pretending to be our QBs dad when I first joined lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT