ADVERTISEMENT

Wow NCAA settles with Penn State

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
NCAA hasn't looked very good in their investigations / threats against both Penn State and Miami - I think the term "Death Penalty" was being thrown around freely in regard to both programs when they were in the thick of it.

Not making any statement about right or wrong to the individual charges, because its obvious both programs were complicit, but the NCAA is losing a lot of power just as the stakes of college football are getting more and more elevated and the incentive to win is making some coaches sell their souls.

Wave would be glad to see Joe get the wins back but he was never as good as John Gagliardi. See u tomorrow at the Keller, SK. WAVE OUT!

What's that sound? Sounds like crying coming from the NOLES minions in T- town......" But I thought Bobby had the most career wins"?

I'm glad Paterno got the wins back, but sadly it was at the expense of Bobby Bowden. Sometimes you trust your friends and it bites you in the butt.

As for the NCAA, I read where someone thought the power 5 conferences would one day form their own association. That could be really scary!

This post was edited on 1/17 6:01 PM by Choctaw_fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT