ADVERTISEMENT

With Auburn and ND going down my final 4 is toast

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
In an earlier post Choc asked for our final four pics.

My bracket was gutted yesterday with Tigers and Irish going down. I did hedge my bet when I picked them saying the "if" Notre Dame could get by Arizona State with former Tarpon Marcus Hardison (#1) at DE.

Marcus had a monster game, Had an Interception and two tipped passes, one that was returned for a Pick 6. He played at Dodge City Juco on my old home field (College and Juco shared Municipal Stadium) and came out two years ago as the Top Ranked Juco DE in the nation. Congrats Marcus.

This post was edited on 11/9 9:42 AM by Silver King

I have two of four left. Too bad Notre Dame suffered from the same syndrome that got Golson benched the last time.

Now, who can we find to beat Oregon and get them out of the way? How will the conference championships affect the final four? And, is the SEC West done destroying each other? If Alabama beats Miss St, will both go to the playoff?

Keep on pickin!

Most people who make predictions on this forum are experts and Nu'Trelle truss they judgment implicitly. Don't get discourage. Your selections is been rock solid. It's not YOU. It's the TEAMS that keep messin up.

Re: Keep on pickin!

Neutral really a closet Poll guy, lives for them, particularly the pre-season ones. Heck his buddy Wavebb ran a legitimate Index for years with Neut's approval.

Word is, it was Neut who started that ugly little behind the scenes witch hunt when the poor FLVA guys didn't get no results out fast enough. Next thing you knew they were burning people at the stake like on a Salem, Mass, Friday night in the 1690s.

Got people worked up into such a frenzy they was abandoning ship.

Not true. Nu'Trelle never had nothin to do wifff the Wave Index. Wavebb came up wiff the scam on his own and pocketed every dollar ... actually, to be more accurate, Wave put every dollar in escrow, then dropped it off at the Indians. Never could convince the fool to quit splittin 5's, nomsayin?

Everyone's Final 4 will go down the crapper when FSU loses next Saturday.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT