ADVERTISEMENT

Why The Country Hates The SEC

Am I the only person that heard the talking heads say if it was still the bcs we would have had an Alabama vs FSU national championship? NEITHER of which made it out of the first round of the playoff? If we have a play off the last 10 years who knows what happens. I know it's of and buts, it's some food for thought. Like the year everyone lost their mind when LSU and Alabama played for it all maybe only one or neither makes it out of a playoff. With that said I am in no way am ignoring that they made it in the way the system was set up at the time. Those four teams handled their business when push came to shove

Originally posted by Cocoa2010:

Its been 2 years now w/o an SEC NC. The "SEC dynasty" is over. They are the best(never been in dispute), but they are not dominant.

It's been 1 year w/o an ACC/FSU NC. They are very good too.

Originally posted by Silver King :
Originally posted by Cocoa2010:

Its been 2 years now w/o an SEC NC. The "SEC dynasty" is over. They are the best(never been in dispute), but they are not dominant.

It's been 1 year w/o an FSU NC. They are very good too.
FIFY.

Cocoa, don't be using any acronyms the older generation has to google to understand. We have rules on this board!

And bollesrolls, be sure to stick around for the really good stuff.

I've been around, just needed the right opportunity to post. Why call me names? I was like the last guy to vote for you, too.

All I want is a kinder, gentler message board.

"in the meat" is a reference to your edgy, in the know posts. Normally the newbies are tentative. You come out with both barrels blazing, very chapesque, so you had to be a pro. I wouldn't have pulled that last vote if I didn't notice stuff like this...

Are you suggesting he's a Superstar?

Hokie Dokie
Hey smoky,smoky smoky ,Hokie
Hey smoky, Hokie
Hey J.C., J.C. won't you smile at me?
Hokie, Dokie, hey Superstar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT