ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going to the State Finals this week?

I got clearance this year but Thursday is out Friday is my company christmas party and Saturday I have my sister in laws graduation... So we Suck again. Y'all let me know if Cleo's got any new gals this year.

I got clearance this year but Thursday is out Friday is my company christmas party and Saturday I have my sister in laws graduation... So we Suck again. Y'all let me know if Cleo's got any new gals this year.
What he really meant:
Thurs: Hair straightening ( a perm ) at Fifi's Beauty Salon off Bayshore Boulevard.
Fri : Dinner at Red Lobster and a chick flick with wife and female co-workers.
Sat: Honey dooooooooooooo list, cook, dishes, bed ( the quest bedroom )

Reactions: MarkECannon
Wave arriving Thursday. Looking forward to the Action of the Florida Finals. WAVE OUT!

181 Of course DP and Plant are both at state. We cannabalized each other for four years in rd2! Man I'm rooting for yall. Beat STA

Reactions: 181pl
181 Of course DP and Plant are both at state. We cannabalized each other for four years in rd2! Man I'm rooting for yall. Beat STA

Likewise. I'd like to see DP beat the Southridge. All the titles can't be in S. Fla.

Your right they can't all be because Cocoa and Bolles aren't in the the south... otherwise....

Fri Night- For the Upset of the Century!!!
181, saw your first championship in Miami (2006). Was sitting among a group of middle aged ex-Planter's. They were nervous as hell. They wanted that 1st title bad. Also saw the other three (08,09,11) with the Flavarsity gang. Us central Fl. boys will be cheering you on.

Been at them all too. Sidelines 2006 to 2010. Stands 2011 and this year. Hope to see u there!

I'll be on the Plant side. Aquinas is the "home" team because it is the South's year to be the home team in 7A. I think that is the West stands (home team), but I'm not sure. I could not figure it out on the stadium's website or ticket master. I say this because the three times Plant played for State wearing white, they were on the east side of the stadium. But it's been remodeled since then.

I'm still around laying low, and I'll be at the finals starting tomorrow with the 5a game hoping Ponte Vedra represents St.Johns county with a win since St.Augustine didn't make it.

Reactions: MarkECannon
I'm still around laying low, and I'll be at the finals starting tomorrow with the 5a game hoping Ponte Vedra represents St.Johns county with a win since St.Augustine didn't make it.

What's up partna... Have fun with the crew wish I could be there!

Nothing much is up ,just finishing up working the midnight shift and starting evening watch starting Sunday,we will try to have fun but I see it suppose to cold,and remember some of our bodies have few finals left compared to your 30 so years left so hurray up and make down before we forget what you look like, LOL.

Reactions: peezy28
What side are the board folks and/or coaches sitting on?
Usually on the west side to stay out of the sun during day games. With a few exceptions it will be a group of old guys with no affiliation to the teams playing (unless they have some Action on the game being played).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT