ADVERTISEMENT

who ranks these high school kids?

Neuttral, SK is right. I listened to that game and was shocked when they allowed their QB to go in on defense. But, I thought he played in the middle to stop the run. And, he succeeded!

Reactions: Silver King
If you watch it, I recall he got double teamed on a high low and was lucky he didn;t get his knee torn up. But then again, my Tarpon QB was also our All-State MLB.

Hear is an 13 yo 8th grader to keep an eye on.
He plays for Cocoa. 5'8", 185lbs. Fast, very fast and strong.
DL-Nose 3games played, 4 tackles 2 solo 2 assist. 1 fumble rec, 1 TD.

Dada White will be a game changer in the next year or so if he stays healthy.

Reactions: Dave Lackford
Cat, so listing Dada's age being 13 makes him a natural 8th grader, basically you're pointing out the young man isn't taking a Middle School Red Shirt?

Now that's refreshing, these days you see lots of 19 year olds on the field who took the "Red Shirt". When SK was 19 he was starting for his second year in college - would probably have been hell on wheels on a high school field.

If you watch it, I recall he got double teamed on a high low and was lucky he didn;t get his knee torn up. But then again, my Tarpon QB was also our All-State MLB.
Extremely, extremely rare to fine a dude who can put jus the right amount of touch on a pass, then hammer the $hit out a RB on the next series.

Well, (my best man, Godfather of my oldest) Boo Boo; 1971 News-Press POY, would tell you hisself that he threw more of a Joe Kapp ball, but he usually only threw 6 or 8 times a game. When you have two thousand yard rushers in the backfield, those guys he was throwing to (Including one of the Top 100 Florida HS football players, TE Burton Lawless) would be very open and could adjust to a wounded duck coming at them. And man could he tuck and run.

If you can shoot me a list of players and their offers I can at least make them a profile. I have ZERO pull as far as rankings and stars and all that, but I can at least make the kids a Rivals profile if they have at least a FAMU level offer.[/QU
here is one for you. how is it that for the super 60 for central fl's #1 player isn't even the best player on his team. so how is he number 1? that maybe out of your control. but how is that possible?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT