ADVERTISEMENT

whats a slap

Pipe Dreams

Jul 21, 2010
what is a slap

also

back in 2004 my brother got on the Friday Night Football board that just got started in Orlando. it was epic while it lasted. he and the orlando evans defense got into it and they put his number up for a 'hit'

those were the early message board days. the wild wild west.... surprisingly, boards started with players but they had to stop posting. my bro got called into the principals office (oooooohhh!!!!!) for the aforementioned offense

so what is a slap?

what is a slap

also

so what is a slap?

A very poor football coach.
"Their record is 2-8 because their coaching staff is full of slap d***s."
http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/slap-dick
There was a group of coaches that rebelled against moderators in this forum through crazy posts and other acts of mayhem that threatened to shut it down and did for short periods of time. It got ugly and a lot of really funny and knowledgable football coaches left the board, some for good.

There was a time when getting blacklisted was a badge of honor.

Reactions: Pipe Dreams
A slap is what you libel to get if you attempt to put a move on wimmens which has had the privlidge of spending a few evening at Nu'Trelle's house trailer. Nomsayin?

WoW, and I thought (my firs mistake) that it (slap) was having a sense of humor. Then if you added the nickname for Richard in there you a lot of the coaches in all the states cept for Florida, you know, a Slap Richard.

But what did I think I was thinking?

And yeah, that would be my wife in my avatar spot, from 20 years ago, in case you was wondering... the one I kept away from Nu'Trelle's trailer house.

I saw him carry the ball 60 times in a game against Winter Haven. Somebody asked him after the game how he did that. He said "The ball ain't heavy"

what is a slap

also

back in 2004 my brother got on the Friday Night Football board that just got started in Orlando. it was epic while it lasted. he and the orlando evans defense got into it and they put his number up for a 'hit'

those were the early message board days. the wild wild west.... surprisingly, boards started with players but they had to stop posting. my bro got called into the principals office (oooooohhh!!!!!) for the aforementioned offense

so what is a slap?

I remember those days... Coaches and players ruled the message boards back in the day

Reactions: 181pl
I remember vividly someone on my team referring to me by saying "and when the white boy go up you better be ready" lol... Wasn't my brother, we had multiple trolls on our team

Chuck Maypop believed that there was nothing wrong with a yankee except he had to come six hours through Georgia.

YOUSA LIE 4A 8, why you think you "Rollin of 4 4's" on dat Helmet, jit.

CHAP WAS A SLAP! R.I.P.

Good to skretch my legs on da board again, Broham can we pull some of dem ol' school morphs back up, Chuck?

Chuck Maypop wasn't better than the great POLK legend Al Bundy...

al_bundy_s_football_card_by_motorhead4646-d6pzrn6.png

Reactions: Silver King
So 4A 8 FAN, for those of us not in the loop, would you mind sharing the story of how the use of the word "slap" came about?

So 4A 8 FAN, for those of us not in the loop, would you mind sharing the story of how the use of the word "slap" came about?

It all started back in 1999 when one of my assistant coaches (Chap23) posted on the board (FKN) while using my screen name...

After that he became Slap23 to me and the Nation was born...

Reactions: redfishron
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT