ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell happened to Schiano at Tennessee?

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Was that a modern day lynch mob? I followed that case pretty close when it happened, never saw him having anything to do with the court case back then.

A fresh take on todays society. I don't like your choice so I shall exercise my rights. I have no issue with them doing so but my thought is "the fans" do not sign the checks.
So now anytime a choice needs to be made the guy who is ultimately responsible with his job should take a poll to male sure no ones feelings are hurt.
I'm glad my job doesn't rest on the thoughts of every arm chair coach out there.

I didn't even remember his named being mentioned with that case. So now is he blackballed even though he did not commit a crime?

Boosters apparently didn't agree with the hire, so they decided to play their "Jerry Sandusky Paedophile" cards.

Vols have always been a class act.

Tennessee may have had buried themselves and maybe looking for a HC for a few years as a coach just turned them down yesterday. Who in their right mind would accept the HC at UT after what the fan base did their? I don’t seeing anybody going there and they may have to hire within!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT