ADVERTISEMENT

What has happened?

Pipes, are you kidding here? Or is this a subject that really pisses in your cornflakes?

Nothing I said was not true. I would be a sports writer full time in another life. I love it. People I hang out with know I'm a numbers guy and respect my opinion (and think I should be on TV lol). The bottom line: Writing weekly is a job, takes a lot of work. This site is hard to fund because writers need to work for free. Many, many posters on this board would be good writers.

This year football games have been an outlet more so than a writing endeavor. I prefer that.

I will cover all 8 finals games but to be honest I have enjoyed sitting back and just watching for the first time since 2009.

I am doing well Silver King! Back in the NWFL area after a few years in Orlando and Tallahassee. Yeah I use to make a big fuss over the lack of coverage during my younger years hahaha. Then again Niceville never helped me out either by losing in every state title game...always the bridesmaid never the bride lol

Pipe Dreams....what if we scrapped the writing and focused on Photos. Maybe have a way for every one to submit photos from local games and have a photo library with user captions. Just a thought.

I remember Stypejag. Think you were from way out west in the panhandle and moved to the Tally area for school and/or a woman, welcome back...

Reactions: AmstaffNole
Welcome back S-Type, I hear you; the Tarps have only made the Semi Finals twice, my team and a sons...

BP skating out of the penalty box like Marty McSorley or Bob Probert.

BP skating out of the penalty box like Marty McSorley or Bob Probert.
I AM the Hanson Triplets!
original.jpg

The Hansons, one of the best movies ever; Slap Shot!

[after meeting the Hansons]
Reggie Dunlop: Oh you cheap sob. Are you crazy? Those guys are retards!
McGrath: I got a good deal on those boys. The scouts said they showed a lot of promise.
Reggie Dunlop: They brought their f---in' TOYS with 'em!
McGrath: Well, I'd rather have em playin with their toys than playin with themselves
Reggie Dunlop: They're too dumb to play with themselves. Boy, every piece of garbage that comes into the market and you gotta buy it!
McGrath: Reg, Reg, that reminds me. I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know...

Last edited:
Reactions: The.Hammer
well i am on here and the Florida HS football forum, im more active on their since i can get a lot response on that page when i post so im on their more often, generally i go on sites where i get more talk about my posts, thats why i stopped going in the national varisty page that dallas jackson runs, the few posts i did on their got ignored so i got bored of it

Nothing I said was not true. I would be a sports writer full time in another life. I love it. People I hang out with know I'm a numbers guy and respect my opinion (and think I should be on TV lol). The bottom line: Writing weekly is a job, takes a lot of work. This site is hard to fund because writers need to work for free. Many, many posters on this board would be good writers.

This year football games have been an outlet more so than a writing endeavor. I prefer that.

I will cover all 8 finals games but to be honest I have enjoyed sitting back and just watching for the first time since 2009.

"This year football games have been an outlet more so than a writing endeavor. I prefer that."

Same here, I used to write for this site and like 2 others but DAMN that was draining and now with my 1st child here and a demanding job HS Sports is just a release really hard to get into writing its time consuming unless its your main thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT