ADVERTISEMENT

Top Billin "Tampa NEEDS this UGA FRANCHISE MONSTER for Brady!!"

No way man his arthritis will only get worse with age and last year he was a shell lf his former self....

I wouldn't pay him much as his production is not that of a best back in the league or anywhere near anymore.... If we can get him CHEAP I'm still drafting a guy in the 2nd or 3rd.... I prefer the Bucs draft OL in 1 and 2 tho

No way man his arthritis will only get worse with age and last year he was a shell lf his former self....

I wouldn't pay him much as his production is not that of a best back in the league or anywhere near anymore.... If we can get him CHEAP I'm still drafting a guy in the 2nd or 3rd.... I prefer the Bucs draft OL in 1 and 2 tho
Peezy, I wanted Bridgewater or just stick with JW....................I'm like you with Brady and the age thing......

Go Canes Go!

Peezy, I wanted Bridgewater or just stick with JW....................I'm like you with Brady and the age thing......

Go Canes Go!
I was referring to Gurley... but agree on Brady... I mean i wont say I'm upset i just hope this gamble pays off because we could be mortgaging our whole future on a 1 year opt3

Well i have been out just busy work and family but I've tried to log on a few times and i get a site not found error. Its weird.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT