ADVERTISEMENT

This board is dead. Good riddance.

I got a Wife and 2 daughters 3 and 1 year old and a Demanding yet very fruitful job where I manage 9 Billion dollars in revenue annually...
Listen up peezy28. Ain't no need to worry about admittin to us that you deliverin pies for Papa John's. Few men wiff a wife an 2 kids be able to get along on the money they make from runnin a Rivals message board.

Just one piece of advice. Don't let your friends take advantage. Don't leave Pinellas County. If Daytona Dan dial you up to say he hungry, don't take the call. If he drive over to Pinellas thinkin he can jive you for food on credit, make sure he bring two co-signers wiff him.

Nu'Trelle, who work Wendy's drive-thru window in Bonita, almost got fired one time for deliverin food to Silver King in Punta Gorda ... and he didn't just take the food and leave ... he made up a nice sign that said, "BACK IN ABOUT 2 HOURS OR SO."

Listen up peezy28. Ain't no need to worry about admittin to us that you deliverin pies for Papa John's. Few men wiff a wife an 2 kids be able to get along on the money they make from runnin a Rivals message board.

Just one piece of advice. Don't let your friends take advantage. Don't leave Pinellas County. If Daytona Dan dial you up to say he hungry, don't take the call. If he drive over to Pinellas thinkin he can jive you for food on credit, make sure he bring two co-signers wiff him.

Nu'Trelle, who work Wendy's drive-thru window in Bonita, almost got fired one time for deliverin food to Silver King in Punta Gorda ... and he didn't just take the food and leave ... he made up a nice sign that said, "BACK IN ABOUT 2 HOURS OR SO."

Where is DeSoto Poolboy? Been meaning to ask if the city of Arcadia hit up the local Domino's to get the potholes in the roads fixed down there.

Note to Jambun82: Maybe you're rightfully offended by some of Silver King's remarks about Rick Scott, but what you may not know is that SK has been going through hell recently over red tide issues. He got sick eating fish that was said to be alright, subsequently dropped more than 350 pounds, then he disappeared.

Summa his clothes been spotted walkin around town, but ain't nobody seen SK. Nomsayin?

Message board moderator pay increased 110% Thanks do President Trump

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
So far we are off to a pretty good year. Beat Sebring and Avon Park both for the first time since 2013. Hopefully we get over the playoff hump.

You guys are rolling, saw a 2OT against Sebring. You got Lemon Bay next, right? Should roll them.

... I check this board probably twice a week... Maybe 3 times... The most moderating I do is muting Dan in Daytona and deleting Spam...
Personally peezy, even though Daytona Dan have treated Nu'Trelle extremely poor on countless ocassions, most of us hope you will allow him to continue to post here. To prove the point, witness what happen when a well-known poster called Nu'Trelle yesterday:

Well-known: "Have you ever met Dan in Daytona?"
Nu'Trelle: "Nope."

Well-known: "What do you think of him?"
Nu'Trelle: "He's probably a alright guy. Short and angry ... but alright."

Well-known: "The A.C.L.U. have got into his head though. Made him crazy."
Nu'Trelle: "Big time. No question about it!"

Well-known: "I know how we can straighten him out."
Nu'Trelle:
"Fix Daytona Dan?"

Well-known: "We strap him to a board and force him to listen to Jesse Lee Peterson tapes 24 hours a day for the next 6 months!"
Nu'Trelle: "I would whole-heartedly disagree wiff that idea."

Well-known:
"Why?"
Nu'Trelle: "18 hours a day would be plenty."

Personally peezy, even though Daytona Dan have treated Nu'Trelle extremely poor on countless ocassions, most of us hope you will allow him to continue to post here. To prove the point, witness what happen when a well-known poster called Nu'Trelle yesterday:

Well-known: "Have you ever met Dan in Daytona?"
Nu'Trelle: "Nope."

Well-known: "What do you think of him?"
Nu'Trelle: "He's probably a alright guy. Short and angry ... but alright."

Well-known: "The A.C.L.U. have got into his head though. Made him crazy."
Nu'Trelle: "Big time. No question about it!"

Well-known: "I know how we can straighten him out."
Nu'Trelle:
"Fix Daytona Dan?"

Well-known: "We strap him to a board and force him to listen to Jesse Lee Peterson tapes 24 hours a day for the next 6 months!"
Nu'Trelle: "I would whole-heartedly disagree wiff that idea."

Well-known:
"Why?"
Nu'Trelle: "18 hours a day would be plenty."
Never heard of the brother. A Wikipedia "Google" told me all I'd want to know about that sellout UncleTom. No way could I take more then 5 minutes of his bull$hit. And I thought Neutral's self-serving morality tales,featuring himself from the mean streets of Columbus,Ohio in the starring role, were to much fictional dung for my liking. Jesse Lee, like Neutral Observer, needs to keep quiet and just go away. The world will be OK regardless of the dire pronouncements of these two Einsteins. I'm optimistic for the future. Our children will know better times. "F" the naysayers.

Reactions: peezy28
Jesse Lee, like Neutral Observer, needs to keep quiet and just go away.
Jesse Lee Peterson is well aware of the fack that there is people in the world who would like to silence him, but he's man of God. Jesse loves all people ... even those who is "misguided and evil."

He says so every day on his broadcast.

You should give Jesse a righteous chance to help you, Dan. Just listen to his Internet broadcasts wiff an unbias ear. He has millions of followers and has helped tens of thousands to rid themself of all the petty hatred and prejudice that organizations such as the A.C.L.U. have built-up in them.

Jesse ain't lookin to divide folks, Dan. He just lookin to show people the "right way" to conduck themselves.

It could change your whole perspecktive, Dan. You could come to love America again.

You could learn conservative values and come to respeck law enforcement again.

YOU COULD BECOME A WHOLE NEW MAN WIFF A WHOLE NEW "TUDE"!

Boaf Jessa Lee and Nu'Trelle is sayin prayers for ya, Dan.

How about them Canes? #1 in the state. Power Rankings. Maybe we can get Sir G in here to throw down."

"Week 4 saw two matchups between Florida teams, and those were the only two loses by Florida teams all week. This resulted in some shake ups in this weeks rankings, including a new number 1. So here they are, the week 5 Florida power rankings.

1. Miami Hurricanes (3-1, 0-0 ACC) (Last Week: 2)

Last week: vs FIU Golden Panthers (2-2) W 31-17

Next opponent: vs North Carolina Tar Heels (1-2)

The final score did not demonstrate it well, but Miami absolutely dominated this game. With about 10 minutes to go in 3rd quarter, Miami was out gaining FIU 339 to 10. Miami dominant defense mixed with an offense sparked by N’Kosi Perry was enough to move the Canes into the 1 spot on this list.

2.Central Florida Knights (3-0, 1-0 AAC) (Last Week: 1)

Last Week: vs FAU Owls (2-2) W 56-36

Next opponent: vs Pittsburgh Panthers (2-2)

UCF is coming off a pretty convincing win at home vs FAU and didn’t do anything that would cause them to drop in these rankings. Unfortunately for them, Miami’s dominant performance against FIU was enough to move Miami up. The Knights have a weak schedule overall, but they do have Pitt this week at home. A dominant win over a power 5 team would help them in these rankings.

3. South Florida Bulls (4-0, 1-0 AAC) (Last Week: 3)

Last week: vs East Carolina Pirates (1-2) W 20-13

Next opponent: at Massachusetts Minutemen (2-3)

South Florida did not look dominant against ECU by any means, but a 4th quarter touchdown was able to secure the victory and that’s what’s most important. USF plays UCF the final week of the regular season and that remains to be the best chance the Bulls have of moving up in the rankings.

4. Florida Gators (3-1, 1-1 SEC) (Last Week: 5)

Last Week: at Tennessee Volunteers (2-2) W 47-21

Next opponent: at #23 Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-1)

Florida went up to Tennessee and dominated the Vols to earn their first SEC win of the year. Tennessee played one of the sloppiest football games I had seen in a long time, but some of that credit goes to the Gators. Florida has a tough game this week as they travel to Mississippi State. This game will either propel the Gators up in these rankings, or drop them back down.

5. Florida Atlantic Owls (2-1, 0-0 CUSA) (Last Week: 4)

Last Week: at UCF Knights (3-0) L 56-36

Next Opponent: at Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-2)

The Owls traveled up to Orlando to take on UCF last weekend and were able to stay competitive. In fact, they were leading with 1:34 left in the first half. However, FAU could not handle the Knights coming out of halftime. FAU has a weak schedule the rest of the year and will need to rely on teams above them losing if they are to move up in the rankings.

6. Florida International Panthers (2-2, 1-0 CUSA) (Last Week: 6)

Last Week: at #16 Miami Hurricanes (3-1) L 31-17

Next Opponent: vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions

Florida International got dominated by the Miami Hurricanes last weekend. The only reason that they did not fall in the rankings is because FSU continues to be extremely unimpressive. Like FAU, FIU has a very weak schedule the rest of the year and will have to rely on other people losing to move up past the 6 spot.

7. Florida State Seminoles (2-2, 0-2 ACC) (Last Week: 7)

Last Week: vs Northern Illinois Huskies (1-3) W 37-19

Next Opponent: at Louisville Cardinals (2-2)

FSU was able to get a win against NIU at home, but they remain at number 7 this week. If you play Northern Illinois at home and the game is still in doubt in the 4th quarter, you do not deserve to move up in the rankings. To make matters worse for the Noles, Virginia Tech not only lost to Old Dominion, but also gave up 49 points. FSU was only able to score 3 points against that defense."

Jesse Lee Peterson is well aware of the fack that there is people in the world who would like to silence him, but he's man of God. Jesse loves all people ... even those who is "misguided and evil."

He says so every day on his broadcast.

You should give Jesse a righteous chance to help you, Dan. Just listen to his Internet broadcasts wiff an unbias ear. He has millions of followers and has helped tens of thousands to rid themself of all the petty hatred and prejudice that organizations such as the A.C.L.U. have built-up in them.

Jesse ain't lookin to divide folks, Dan. He just lookin to show people the "right way" to conduck themselves.

It could change your whole perspecktive, Dan. You could come to love America again.

You could learn conservative values and come to respeck law enforcement again.

YOU COULD BECOME A WHOLE NEW MAN WIFF A WHOLE NEW "TUDE"!

Boaf Jessa Lee and Nu'Trelle is sayin prayers for ya, Dan.
Thanks Neut for looking out for my spiritual and philosophical well being. I'll pass on the invitation to learn more about the "righteous" mentor. Your alignment in thought with Jesse Lee only confirms my long held belief of your true character. My man, we are of different worlds. And by the way, the words "hate America" has never been uttered from my lips. I've never had a problem expressing my opinion. Ask me what you want, but don't make up $hit.

My man, we are of different worlds.
Actually Dan, we aren't. Fack of the matter, we live in the same state. Where we differ is in our "perspectives".

You accused me of saying that you hate America. Wrong. What I DID say is that you could come love America again. Read on.

Back in July, a 29 year old Ft. Myers policeman died after an undocumented illegal alien from Haiti took the officer's weapon and shot him in the head. After I referenced the deed on this board, you pointed out that the reason I was upset is that the murderer was "Black" (Haitian).

Let me clue you in on something ... and you need to read this VERY CAREFULLY. People of all colors who sincerely love America are outraged that people from other countries can cross our borders illegally, kill innocent people and then be defended by liberals who firmly believe that we, as American citizens, have no right to control our own borders.

Whisnet Desmaret's color? Do you actually think it ever made any difference to me? I never gave a rat's a$$ what color this heathen was. He took an innocent man's life. He was positively identified by witnesses and immediately placed into custody. Desmaret isn't a Haitian; he's a human cockroach. He needs to be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death. After the A.C.L.U. gives up 25 years from now, we'll finally get to exterminate the worthless P.O.S.

Desmaret was in police custody dozens of times. He was tagged for deportation by I.C.E. 3 or 4 times. Yet our completely inept criminal justice system allowed him to walk our streets on an unsupervised "no money bond" so he could kill an innocent American. Should he have even been here in first place? No U.S. citizen who truly loves America and respects the rights of innocent Americans could possibly answer this question with a "Yes".

Actually Dan, we aren't. Fack of the matter, we live in the same state. Where we differ is in our "perspectives".

You accused me of saying that you hate America. Wrong. What I DID say is that you could come love America again. Read on.

Back in July, a 29 year old Ft. Myers policeman died after an undocumented illegal alien from Haiti took the officer's weapon and shot him in the head. After I referenced the deed on this board, you pointed out that the reason I was upset is that the murderer was "Black" (Haitian).

Let me clue you in on something ... and you need to read this VERY CAREFULLY. People of all colors who sincerely love America are outraged that people from other countries can cross our borders illegally, kill innocent people and then be defended by liberals who firmly believe that we, as American citizens, have no right to control our own borders.

Whisnet Desmaret's color? Do you actually think it ever made any difference to me? I never gave a rat's a$$ what color this heathen was. He took an innocent man's life. He was positively identified by witnesses and immediately placed into custody. Desmaret isn't a Haitian; he's a human cockroach. He needs to be tried, convicted, and sentenced to death. After the A.C.L.U. gives up 25 years from now, we'll finally get to exterminate the worthless P.O.S.

Desmaret was in police custody dozens of times. He was tagged for deportation by I.C.E. 3 or 4 times. Yet our completely inept criminal justice system allowed him to walk our streets on an unsupervised "no money bond" so he could kill an innocent American. Should he have even been here in first place? No U.S. citizen who truly loves America and respects the rights of innocent Americans could possibly answer this question with a "Yes".

Hey man, enough! Stop taking my words out of context and slanting their meaning. This has always been your M.O., a common Neutral debate ploy. You're cleverness doesn't impress me. In fact, I see through your BS. Save it for your audience of lemmings. I'm opting out...good day

The world will be OK regardless of the dire pronouncements of these two Einsteins. I'm optimistic for the future. Our children will know better times. "F" the naysayers.
You're (sic) cleverness doesn't impress me. In fact, I see through your BS. Save it for your audience of lemmings. I'm opting out...good day.
No problem. That's your privilege.

Am I upset with you? Yes, for one reason. You have ALWAYS chosen to use the "race card" on me any time we disagree. Not once. Not twice. But repeatedly. That's always been your "go to" move. If you're a decent person, the ploy is way below you. You owe me several apologies, but I seriously doubt you'll ever be man enough to offer even one.

Moving on to much more important stuff, when it comes to America's future and the world that today's children will grow up in, Nu'Trelle hopes that you're right and he's wrong. Yep, you read it right. Nu'Trelle certainly hopes that you end up being right.

Here's the problem though. In order for you to be right, the decent people in this World will have to come up with a way to subdue and control the massive number of criminal, low-life miscreants who, for whatever their reasons, are working their asses off to destroy the fabric of our society.

Who am I talking about? Here's a name you should know. I'm talking about Nikolas Cruz, the cheap, punk-ass white boy who decided to shoot and kill 17 kids at Parkland Douglas HS and shatter hundreds of other lives. This little M-F'er needs to be dead, partner. The sooner he's dead, the better off the rest of us will be. He needs to be tried, convicted and exterminated. He should have forfeited his right to breathe the day he opened fire.

Should our kids be responsible for handing a little bastard such as this? What say you, Dan?

I'm also talking about someone you've likely never heard of. Kayla Beal, a 21 year old white mother of a 3 month old infant who drove drunk with her baby in the car. First she demolished a car that she hit here in Cape Coral, then after being cuffed and arrested for DUI, she had the f---king nerve to tell the arresting officer that she would hire somebody and have him killed.

How do we as a Society deal with a low-life of this extreme? Are your kids safe if she's out on our streets? Hell, is her own little baby safe? Whatcha say Dan? You never seem to care for what I think. What's your sage opinion?

Just one more, if you have time. On Monday in Lehigh Acres, FL, an on-duty Lee County sheriff's deputy pulled his patrol car into a Taco Bell drive thru and ordered burritos. After being dispatched on a call, he ate one of them, knew something was wrong and discovered his food had been intentionally laced with bleach.

An investigation is on-going. Whoever tried to poison this man needs to be put away for a long, long time. Sorry Dan, I can't answer the only thing you probably care about. I don't know whether the server who added the bleach was black, white, purple, mint green, orange with big blue polka dots, or whatever because it makes no damned difference to me.

The only GIVEN is this. If it turns out the server who laced the food was BLACK, then Dan, the ultimate in one-trick ponies, will once again accuse Nu'Trelle of being a RACIST.

Last edited:
No problem. That's your privilege.

Am I upset with you? Yes, for one reason. You have ALWAYS chosen to use the "race card" on me any time we disagree. Not once. Not twice. But repeatedly. That's always been your "go to" move. If you're a decent person, the ploy is way below you. You owe me several apologies, but I seriously doubt you'll ever be man enough to offer even one.

Moving on to much more important stuff, when it comes to America's future and the world that today's children will grow up in, Nu'Trelle hopes that you're right and he's wrong. Yep, you read it right. Nu'Trelle certainly hopes that you end up being right.

Here's the problem though. In order for you to be right, the decent people in this World will have to come up with a way to subdue and control the massive number of criminal, low-life miscreants who, for whatever their reasons, are working their asses off to destroy the fabric of our society.

Who am I talking about? Here's a name you should know. I'm talking about Nikolas Cruz, the cheap, punk-ass white boy who decided to shoot and kill 17 kids at Parkland Douglas HS and shatter hundreds of other lives. This little M-F'er needs to be dead, partner. The sooner he's dead, the better off the rest of us will be. He needs to be tried, convicted and exterminated. He should have forfeited his right to breathe the day he opened fire.

Should our kids be responsible for handing a little bastard such as this? What say you, Dan?

I'm also talking about someone you've likely never heard of. Kayla Beal, a 21 year old white mother of a 3 month old infant who drove drunk with her baby in the car. First she demolished a car that she hit here in Cape Coral, then after being cuffed and arrested for DUI, she had the f---king nerve to tell the arresting officer that she would hire somebody and have him killed.

How do we as a Society deal with a low-life of this extreme? Are your kids safe if she's out on our streets? Hell, is her own little baby safe? Whatcha say Dan? You never seem to care for what I think. What's your sage opinion?

Just one more, if you have time. On Monday in Lehigh Acres, FL, an on-duty Lee County sheriff's deputy pulled his patrol car into a Taco Bell drive thru and ordered burritos. After being dispatched on a call, he ate one of them, knew something was wrong and discovered his food had been intentionally laced with bleach.

An investigation is on-going. Whoever tried to poison this man needs to be put away for a long, long time. Sorry Dan, I can't answer the only thing you probably care about. I don't know whether the server who added the bleach was black, white, purple, mint green, orange with big blue polka dots, or whatever because it makes no damned difference to me.

The only GIVEN is this. If it turns out the server who laced the food was BLACK, then Dan, the ultimate in one-trick ponies, will once again accuse Nu'Trelle of being a RACIST.
How soon we forget Old Man. It's been nearly 8-9 years since I jumped your ass the first time. Remember what that was all about? Well I do, so let me refresh your fading memory. At the time most of your so called clever and humorous responses and retorts were typed in what was then called "Ebonics." Here you are an old white guy imitating the language of an uneducated black man or woman. To myself and a few others this was extremely insulting and in very poor taste. Oh,you had your fans then and still a few to this day. To me the laugh of your ignorant grammar never rose above or equated to the hurtful put down your words represented. You know, I've written the truth. Spin it any fictional way you want..... chump.

On a behalfa ofa Silver Kinga and a myselfa, I’ma joosta glada nobody has a problema with Italians on theesa boards.

... most of your ... (posts) were typed in what was then called "Ebonics." Here you are an old white guy imitating the language of an uneducated black man or woman. To myself and a few others this was extremely insulting ...
Oh my, a few misspelt words (oops Nu'Trelle just did it again) and the charge is "misuse of uneducated street verbiage by a white man." And you, of course, were insulted.

Let me tell you something Dan, you're a petty, petty, petty little man who has always been one of the most bigoted people who posts to this board. Need a good example?

Go back to the Georgia-Alabama game when QB Aaron Murray was a senior. After someone posted about a cheap shot to Murray's head, I commented that the Tide DL had delivered the kinda hit you'd expect to see in a ghetto. What did you do? You came out with the "race card" again and accused me of making the comment ONLY because the player in question was black.

What you conveniently forgot ... because you ALWAYS do ... is that Nu'Trelle was born into and raised in a ghetto. But none of us should ever expect you acknowledge any of this because you're such a pathetically biased individual, you're completely blind to the type of racist accusations you have routinely posted on here.

Oh my, a few misspelt words (oops Nu'Trelle just did it again) and the charge is "misuse of uneducated street verbiage by a white man." And you, of course, were insulted.

Let me tell you something Dan, you're a petty, petty, petty little man who has always been one of the most bigoted people who posts to this board. Need a good example?b

Go back to the Georgia-Alabama game when QB Aaron Murray was a senior. After someone posted about a cheap shot to Murray's head, I commented that the Tide DL had delivered the kinda hit you'd expect to see in a ghetto. What did you do? You came out with the "race card" again and accused me of making the comment ONLY because the player in question was black.

What you conveniently forgot ... because you ALWAYS do ... is that Nu'Trelle was born into and raised in a ghetto. But none of us should ever expect you acknowledge any of this because you're such a pathetically biased individual, you're completely blind to the type of racist accusations you have routinely posted on here.
You're a F'ing lying P.O.S. Like your fictional tales of self glory, the Aaron Murray lines are pure made-up B.S. I knew you wouldn't come clean on the Ebonics. You're not a man, only a pitifully hidden (behind a keyboard) provocateur. Like the Wizard of Oz you hide behind a curtain and project a fake persona. Neutral Observer is a figment of your imagination. A make believe Mark Twain type character complete with humor, wisdom, adventure, and morality. Always thought you would have made a good writer for a TV sitcom. Too late now.....your turn, chump!

Messages posted to this board in 2013 aren't retained. Too bad. Your remarks back then, as now, were caustic and inflammatory. And that's being generous to a fault.

But Nu'Trelle won't stoop to calling you a liar. Having a bad memory is maybe your problem, so let's go with that.

When I jokingly prodded you earlier in this thread about watching Jesse Lee Peterson broadcasts, I couldn't believe what happened. You swallowed the bait. Hook, line and sinker. You actually thought I was serious.

Dear Dan: Reverend Jesse Lee is a essentially a cartoon character. I found out about his podcasts from a friend and spread the word to others. When most of us listen to Jesse Lee, the character of George Stevens of Amos N' Andy fame comes to mind. Like the lovable ole "Kingfish", Jesse manages to dream up theories that are so stupid, they're laughable.

Back in the 50's, Andrew H. Brown's eyes would light up as he took his cigar stub out of his mouth and exclaimed, "Yeaaah Kingfish, look like you might have you somethin there. Just how much cash will it cost to get in?"

And YOU went for it too ... which was so hilarious I almost fell out of my chair.

But there is occasionally a serious aspect to Jesse's podcasts. He sometimes invites young black activists to join the show. Sometimes they come to his studio. Sometimes they join him via "skype". He does it to bait them into making fools of themselves.

Jesse, who is 69, typically asks them about their cause and gradually starts asking them pointed questions. A few minutes into the discussion, the guest realizes Jesse Lee has ambushed him. Results vary from there.

If you watch and listen to these people, whether you or white, black, Hispanic or other, you will be stunned by the amount of hatred that exists within the Black Community and almost 100% of it is directed at whites. These "activist" guests don't just hate white people. They abhor them.

Jesse will generally wrap-up a spot by saying, "Tell me something. Do you hate white people?"

Invariably, the answer will be an unqualified, "Yes."

Nu'Trelle is concerned - black or white - about ANY person who's harboring that much hatred.

Danny and Neut, you guys are crossing a line in civility where you might both want to evoke the entitlement clause:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY, GLORIOUS, OMNIPOTENT, ALL KNOWING, BEST LOOKING, MAN OF MEN, KING OF KINGS, PEEZY28

I remind you of the immortal words of Rodney King: "Why can't we all just get along?"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT