ADVERTISEMENT

This board is dead. Good riddance.

jambun82

Jul 13, 2011
I used to enjoy this message board for High School Football, but thanks to the few posters who are left, that is no more. There are more political threads in this board this high school football threads, but of course only one point-of-view of politics is allowed because if anyone posts anything that Peezy doesn't agree with you are threatened with banishment. Go right ahead and ban me Peezy, and thanks a lot for ruining this message board, along with everyone else who has to impart their political views on everyone else who doesn't care, and only wants to read about High School Football. Goodbye for good.

Reactions: peezy28
Here is 2 trivia questions concerning peezy28 (our Moderator). Warning: These are tough:

What was the most number of posters which peezy banned in a single day?
What was the exack date that peezy do this?

Nu'Trelle will reveal the correck answers on Sunday.

Jam if its my post - let me give equal time.

Nelson sucks just as bad when it comes to water and that's what Floridians need to vote on this election.

Our Aquifer had been compromised, and Lake O discharge has caused an environmental disaster which no one wants to label because its an election year. Both are crooked politicians in this particular election. But unfortunately, we will be stuck with one.

Vite Nikki Fried for Comm of Ag, she's a Dem with a plan

Last edited:
Putting the entire blame of the current stale state of this board, at the feet of a single moderator's is a bit disingenuous in my opinion. Jam, I know several folks in Florida that have strong reason to believe pollutants injected into Florida's underground aquifer are the direct cause of illnesses they've experienced both personally and/or with family members......to say nothing of the environmental damage its caused, so yes its a big deal that I could easily see finding its way onto just about any message board no matter the boards typical topics.
There was a specific time period that oversight of this board, led to its eventual demise........Pezzy just happen to be the person that step forward once all the damage was done, to try to keep what remained all together.......there certainly critique to be opinion'd on what success or failure during his time with that oversight authority, but Jam in all honestly wouldn't that be true of who ever was in that position? Kinda like be an official for a sporting event................isnt it?

There are in as far as what remains some personalities, that at times piss me off too...........to me however its about the big picture in what those personalities bring rather that the occasional irritation......that's really what life and interacting socially is all about when you get right down to it.......yes/no?

Go Canes Go!

Yeah Jam, I'm sorry you feel that way too. But is the board here to only serve you and your needs? What have you done for the board lately?

The regular guys post and debate a lot of football - but we've also developed relationships and go off topic when there's nothing FB to talk about, or someone waxes a team they're supposed to.

I don't think you'll find another board with the depth of analyses in the overall state of high school football in Florida. That's because we have a mature audience, and some coaches who bring decades of experience.

You're an official; I haven't seen you post anything lately about rule changes or situations that might be beneficial to the readership as a whole; to help then better understand the game.

You obviously read but seldom post until someone complains about a call - while you may get understandably defensive, you do impart valuable info in the process and I've always appreciated that.

You know we go after each other on here all the time, but most of us get over it (Well except everybody hates Canes0177 and his morphs).

I used to enjoy this message board for High School Football, but thanks to the few posters who are left, that is no more. There are more political threads in this board this high school football threads, but of course only one point-of-view of politics is allowed because if anyone posts anything that Peezy doesn't agree with you are threatened with banishment. Go right ahead and ban me Peezy, and thanks a lot for ruining this message board, along with everyone else who has to impart their political views on everyone else who doesn't care, and only wants to read about High School Football. Goodbye for good.

i agree with everythung you just said and its best to let them show their true self!!!!

Jam if its my post - let me give equal time.

Nelson sucks just as bad when it comes to water and that's what Floridians need to vote on this election.

Our Aquifer had been compromised, and Lake O discharge has caused an environmental disaster which no one wants to label because its an election year. Both are crooked politicians in this particular election. But unfortunately, we will be stuck with one.

Vite Nikki Fried for Comm of Ag, she's a Dem with a plan
so who do we have? the same person who also sucks? You may not agree SK but everything with the water is MORE FEDERAL than state but you are hammering the state more!!! Thats a fact!!

HWF, we have both lived downstream of phosphate mining all our lives (in your case in your county). Is Hardee better as a result of it, or worse?

The river I grew up on - right out my back door now, died a little bit with every one of those 30 Phosphate Spills since 1935 (and those are their industry's figures, not mine). The 1967 and 71 spills I witnessed wiped out a dozen or more species of fish and hundreds of square miles of grass flats that are critical to an estuary. The grass has never returned. Taht is WRONG and we as a State and the Feds have allowed it for 100 years. And, surly you know people in Hardee who have had health problems who live near mining operations. If not I can put you in touch with some.

It is both Federal and State, and I've been a registered Independent most of my voting life I am not a party hack. Scott will likely win, but I won't vote for either. But I am voting for a whole lot of other candidates local and state who can have an impact. In fact we made sure that Geri Wexsler, MOSAIC's land use attorney in the DeSoto zoning change hearing, didn't do very well running for Charlotte County School Board, even though she out spent the other two candidates. She missed the cut by finishing 3rd in the primary.

The establishment, PACs and Profit have ruled in Florida on behalf of Phosphate, Sugar, Citrus, and Cattle economies at the expense of other segments such as Tourism, the Hospitality industry, commercial and sports fishing and our health and environment because they've been allowed to contaminate our aquifer. That's not fair. Its not right.

And by the way, if you agree with everything Jam stated, where have your contribution posts been keeping us informed about Hardee, socres and games? I know nothing about them this year.

SK the river has NOTHING to do on what going on with the RED TIDE. Its Okeechobee that’s the issue as that was proven already. As for Peace River and the mining the state does not control this but the counties with their permits but yes both the state and Feds has something to do with permits on how close they can dig near the river and creeks and low lands.

My point is your just pointing at one guy whenever there was plenty of liberal governors in office who also allowed a lot of digging in Polk County near the river nobody said a word!!!

My point is you all upset with one person, really taking it out on that one person while the other guy is just as worse.

BTW IM an independent voter but I was Democratic for a long time until I realized how bad the democrats core beliefs has changed and I side a lot with conservatives. Democrats are not the same as just 30 years ago. Also I’ve done my homework and know 110% fact that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and the so called switch is another lie by the Democrats!!! There was no such thing!! Research it. Then research what Johnson was caught saying. That was the real switch right there!!! My point with that is the Democrats say there was a big switch but in fact it never happened, ever. Yes a FEW switch but not enough to say the both parties switched side. See the Democrats has a picture of Lincoln at the national office!!! Funny he was a Republican!!!

Come on try and follow me: I am getting on our current politicians who were Governor and Senator, during an election year - just like you'd get on a head coach for not getting a team to perform, not his predecessor. I've said numerous times these industries have had their way with the state for forever and both parties are to blame. There's a saying you may see around "Enough is Enough."

Why do I (or any of the other people of this state) have to put up with the waste they create for profits?

And you're not even close to being correct that the rivers have nothing to do with Red Tide - seriously? The rivers are how the nutrients get to the coast where the natural red tide occurs and boosts it - its also from fertilizer and septic tanks. Phosphate flows in spills or seepage down the rivers- its why MOSAIC donates to the Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program and MOTE Marine, doing the Red Tide Studies, they don't want them beholden to them so they stay away form linking that.

Answer to the peezy trivia questions:

Most posters ever ban in a single day: 227

Peezy was young and new on the job. Dude had a hair-trigger.

Date of occurrence: September 23, 1992

Peezy's future HS had just lost it's 479th game in a row. Might could have added to his short fuse that day.

Yeah Jam, I'm sorry you feel that way too. But is the board here to only serve you and your needs? What have you done for the board lately?

The regular guys post and debate a lot of football - but we've also developed relationships and go off topic when there's nothing FB to talk about, or someone waxes a team they're supposed to.

I don't think you'll find another board with the depth of analyses in the overall state of high school football in Florida. That's because we have a mature audience, and some coaches who bring decades of experience.

You're an official; I haven't seen you post anything lately about rule changes or situations that might be beneficial to the readership as a whole; to help then better understand the game.

You obviously read but seldom post until someone complains about a call - while you may get understandably defensive, you do impart valuable info in the process and I've always appreciated that.

You know we go after each other on here all the time, but most of us get over it (Well except everybody hates Canes0177 and his morphs).
Silver King, what would you like me to post about NFHS rules? Do you have a specific rules question or do you think that I should start threads talking about rules changes? I like to visit message boards to learn, and find out things that I didn't previously know, not to talk about subjects that I am not sure other people care about. You may think that is perfectly all right to violate someone's First Amendment right to free assembly, but I do not. I would never even consider trying to shut down a Bill Nelson or Andrew Guillum tour bus visit.

Putting the entire blame of the current stale state of this board, at the feet of a single moderator's is a bit disingenuous in my opinion. Jam, I know several folks in Florida that have strong reason to believe pollutants injected into Florida's underground aquifer are the direct cause of illnesses they've experienced both personally and/or with family members......to say nothing of the environmental damage its caused, so yes its a big deal that I could easily see finding its way onto just about any message board no matter the boards typical topics.
There was a specific time period that oversight of this board, led to its eventual demise........Pezzy just happen to be the person that step forward once all the damage was done, to try to keep what remained all together.......there certainly critique to be opinion'd on what success or failure during his time with that oversight authority, but Jam in all honestly wouldn't that be true of who ever was in that position? Kinda like be an official for a sporting event................isnt it?

There are in as far as what remains some personalities, that at times piss me off too...........to me however its about the big picture in what those personalities bring rather that the occasional irritation......that's really what life and interacting socially is all about when you get right down to it.......yes/no?

Go Canes Go!
Gatorman001, whoever or whatever is responsible for the pollution of the water is not the point to me. The point is that when I visit a High School message board, I expect to read about High School Football, not threads about "Red-Tide Rick." As far as Peezy goes, he specifically threatened me that I would be banned if I stated my political point-of-view since he claimed that this would "not be a political message board." I thought that is fine, but Peezy has no problem allowing political threads that he personally agrees with as a Liberal Democrat. I have a problem with that, and I felt that I had to state my view.

Wow, so apparently you think I'm impinging on someone's right to fee assembly and trying to prevent their First Amendment rights???

There are more political threads in this board this high school football threads

NO, there are not. There are 37 posts related to football on this 1st page and only 4 that aren't. So stop being hysterical.

Two of those were by me as a response to the Scott advertising running constantly - I have my rights too and I don't think on a football site I should be subject to that (But I'm not going to blame you for taking my 1st Amendment rights away from me - then again, I have a Masters in Political Science and respect the constitution too much to use it erroneously to make a point for any reason);. There was another OT by Neut about Tennis and one more OT by ChoctawFan about a musician dying.

See, no you made me I'm a little sorry I tried to talk you back to the board - but if feel that way, we'll miss you're officiating clarifications, and even your battles with Peezy.

Wow, so apparently you think I'm impinging on someone's right to fee assembly and trying to prevent their First Amendment rights???

NO, there are not. There are 37 posts related to football on this 1st page and only 4 that aren't. So stop being hysterical.

Two of those were by me as a response to the Scott advertising running constantly - I have my rights too and I don't think on a football site I should be subject to that (But I'm not going to blame you for taking my 1st Amendment rights away from me - then again, I have a Masters in Political Science and respect the constitution too much to use it erroneously to make a point for any reason);. There was another OT by Neut about Tennis and one more OT by ChoctawFan about a musician dying.

See, no you made me I'm a little sorry I tried to talk you back to the board - but if feel that way, we'll miss you're officiating clarifications, and even your battles with Peezy.
No, I do not think that you personally are infringing on anyone rights, but I do feel as though the protesters who are trying to shut down his visits are. It seemed from your post and thread that you were welcoming and celebrating that. Governor Scott was scheduled to make a visit to the town that I reside on Wednesday morning, the visit was suddenly canceled. I don't know for sure that protesters were the reason for the cancellation, but if they were, that is an infringement of my and others rights who looked forward to seeing and welcoming the Governor.

Governor Scott was scheduled to make a visit to the town that I reside on Wednesday morning, the visit was suddenly canceled. I don't know for sure that protesters were the reason for the cancellation, but if they were, that is an infringement of my and others rights who looked forward to seeing and welcoming the Governor.
If you want to meet Governor Scott, why not invite him to meet you at the closest Red Robin. You could also invite your BFF Dan in Daytona. However, avoid inviting Silver King. He might show up wearing the same $#@% Red-Tide Rick T-shirt he wore to the Charlotte-Ft.Myers game the other night.

P.S. Welcome back!!!

Here is 2 trivia questions concerning peezy28 (our Moderator). Warning: These are tough:

What was the most number of posters which peezy banned in a single day?
What was the exack date that peezy do this?

Nu'Trelle will reveal the correck answers on Sunday.

Nuet... We have had our disagreements... Heck I even threatened to ban you LMAO (I was never going to do it) and I jokingly deleted some of your post (only to mess with you my man I knew it probably got under your skin).

But be honest here. You can openly criticize me with your best long range and 1 liner quips all you want go for it. Please answer these questions in regards to Peezy.

1.Do I Impose my political views on anyone here ? (no one even knows what my views are... I guess folks assume that I am a dem because I may have blocked a post that compared Trump to a biblical figure but lets be honest... That was a bit weird LMAO)... As a matter of fact (more side bar) I am not a Dem... Or A Rep... I can't stand either party. I vote "neutrally" based on what personally affects me and my family.

2. Have I ever banned anyone that did not deserve it (Tigertats and crazy Tenn coach are the only ones that got the boot)?

3. Does Peezy care what anyone on here thinks of him?

4. Does Peezy take moderating this board seriously or does he just do it because no one else does?

5. Is peezy on this board more than twice a week?

6. Does Peezy Care that Jambun don't like him "wah wah wah like a baby (a new really dumb rap song)."

7. Will Peezy go over to Floridahsfootball whom he is friends with the owner and mess with mr. sensitive Jambun?

8. Has Jambun even been on this board at al last year or so.

Further why even make this post Jambun? You want to be gone BYE!
Your acting like a little immature kid announcing your leaving a message board... News Flash its a message board NOBODY CARES! Matter of fact I would not be surprised if Rivals shuts this thing down in the next year or so because it is not recruiting focused like the rest of their stuff.

Again Nobody cares.. .If your gone just be gone no need for an announcement.. That is a lot of things I won't say but I am sure Dan could figure out 1 or 5 of them... "Waves at the Wildcat" LOL

Last edited:

I love you too.

so who do we have? the same person who also sucks? You may not agree SK but everything with the water is MORE FEDERAL than state but you are hammering the state more!!! Thats a fact!!
Would like to hear your opinion on the matter. I don't know what I don't know. SK see's it one way would like to see the other side (Oh and Sorry about your Trump/Cyrus Post, took me a while to apologize... didn't know it meant that much to you btu personally the guy aint that biblical to me. If you disagree I challenge you to drudge up that old topic and lets discuss. Since folks think its my way or the highway I welcome the discussion and Dialogue. To that point while I may not like the 45th President Donald J Trump, I fully recognize the benefits me and my family have felt in his tenure thus far and am grateful as such)

Your Turn.

Go Canes Go!
If you call me Pezzy ONE MO TIME THATS YOUR ASS GMAN!!!!

LMAO

HWF, we have both lived downstream of phosphate mining all our lives (in your case in your county). Is Hardee better as a result of it, or worse?

The river I grew up on - right out my back door now, died a little bit with every one of those 30 Phosphate Spills since 1935 (and those are their industry's figures, not mine). The 1967 and 71 spills I witnessed wiped out a dozen or more species of fish and hundreds of square miles of grass flats that are critical to an estuary. The grass has never returned. Taht is WRONG and we as a State and the Feds have allowed it for 100 years. And, surly you know people in Hardee who have had health problems who live near mining operations. If not I can put you in touch with some.

It is both Federal and State, and I've been a registered Independent most of my voting life I am not a party hack. Scott will likely win, but I won't vote for either. But I am voting for a whole lot of other candidates local and state who can have an impact. In fact we made sure that Geri Wexsler, MOSAIC's land use attorney in the DeSoto zoning change hearing, didn't do very well running for Charlotte County School Board, even though she out spent the other two candidates. She missed the cut by finishing 3rd in the primary.

The establishment, PACs and Profit have ruled in Florida on behalf of Phosphate, Sugar, Citrus, and Cattle economies at the expense of other segments such as Tourism, the Hospitality industry, commercial and sports fishing and our health and environment because they've been allowed to contaminate our aquifer. That's not fair. Its not right.

And by the way, if you agree with everything Jam stated, where have your contribution posts been keeping us informed about Hardee, socres and games? I know nothing about them this year.

Grew up in a family of Dems... Then got money and a family and realized my parents done lied to me all these years.

BTW IM an independent voter but I was Democratic for a long time until I realized how bad the democrats core beliefs has changed and I side a lot with conservatives.

Sounds exactly like me.

As for the Dems or the Reps having a picture of Lincoln... IMO it should not matter what his party was because his true Party was American... both should be able to celebrate his accomplishments and achievements.

Silver King, what would you like me to post about NFHS rules? Do you have a specific rules question or do you think that I should start threads talking about rules changes? I like to visit message boards to learn, and find out things that I didn't previously know, not to talk about subjects that I am not sure other people care about. You may think that is perfectly all right to violate someone's First Amendment right to free assembly, but I do not. I would never even consider trying to shut down a Bill Nelson or Andrew Guillum tour bus visit.
BYE!

BTW way you can post about whatever you want... You never posted about any candidate rep or dem. If you want to post about stuff try out (well I guess not now since your gone LOL). I purposely shutdown politics during the election time. I saw many other boards that turned to Chaos during football season because of it.

Did you want to talk about the conservative side? You sure did not seem like it you just wanted to complain that Peezy shut down a post comparing Trump to Osiris.

Okay SK I guess I got to slap you on the wrist now for only posting bad stuff about Scott. you get a 24 hour ban... Well if this was the NFL I would have to suspend you for the season for falling on the qb with all your weight LOL.

Oh BTW little known fact about me... I went to High School with Desantis and played on a football team with him (he was Sr I was Sophomore) and I went to College with Gillum... Know both fellas... Both good dudes despite their politics.. If you would like to know more about them personally ask (well you pretty much hate me so I won't expect that... You really should get that hate out your heart LOL).

Gatorman001, whoever or whatever is responsible for the pollution of the water is not the point to me. The point is that when I visit a High School message board, I expect to read about High School Football, not threads about "Red-Tide Rick." As far as Peezy goes, he specifically threatened me that I would be banned if I stated my political point-of-view since he claimed that this would "not be a political message board." I thought that is fine, but Peezy has no problem allowing political threads that he personally agrees with as a Liberal Democrat. I have a problem with that, and I felt that I had to state my view.
1st off I am not a liberal democrat. I am not a fan of Obama... He did way less for me and my people than any other president.

If I personally threatened you.. .Yeah I don't remember that you will have to provide proof or I am calling BS. I may have made a blanket statement that this would not become a political board and guess what at that time that's what it was.... But as a true gemini I switched sides and I no longer give a F if the talks here are political or not... Really I don't have time to police you old men. I got a Wife and 2 daughters 3 and 1 year old and a Demanding yet very fruitful job where I manage 9 Billion dollars in revenue annually... I really don't have time for you old fellas anymore. So if you want to talk politics go for it.

I check this board probably twice a week... Maybe 3 times... The most moderating I do is muting Dan and deleted Spam... That is about it.

BYE!

Reactions: Trelle

Its too easy he gets all emotional real fast. I could careless no time for old men LOL.

SK recieved his ban (like a subpeona) at 5:04 pm. He will comply with his 24 hour wrst slap -then return with a few things to say.

But as they dragging SK off the board he's taking a few parting shots till out of earshot.

SK been an Independent for decades,who dont give a damn about two crooked parties either. Nor no sensitive namely-pambies like Jam who get their panties in a wad.

By the way this is a bucket list item for SK, took him 16 years to finaly catch a ban.

Chap.23 you listen down there? You hear this? Ahhhhhaaahaahaha!

Peezy, Ron DeSantis has been my congressman since 2012. He and his staff personally handled a request from my Grandmother regarding Hurricane Matthew, and we are very grateful to him for that. I am assuming that you attended Dunedin High School. I would like to speak with you about several subjects like I did with Dan in Daytona, but it sounds as though you are very busy, and might not have the time. If you would also, that would be great. By the way, if you are two years younger than Ron DeSanitis, then I am not much older than you.

I check this board probably twice a week... Maybe 3 times... The most moderating I do is muting Dan and deleted Spam... That is about it.
BYE!
So that's what happened to my "Hairy Guys(Neutral) in Speedo's " thread ! Damn Peezy, that was a public health alert...geez..

If you want to meet Governor Scott, why not invite him to meet you at the closest Red Robin. You could also invite your BFF Dan in Daytona. However, avoid inviting Silver King. He might show up wearing the same $#@% Red-Tide Rick T-shirt he wore to the Charlotte-Ft.Myers game the other night.

P.S. Welcome back!!!
Neutral Observer, great idea, but I don't thank that would work out. Dan is a big Liberal, and I know he doesn't think much of my political point-of-view. Plus, with Ricardo Allen of the Atlanta Falcons being out for the year with an Achilles injury, he might not be in the best mood right now.

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Peezy, Ron DeSantis has been my congressman since 2012. He and his staff personally handled a request from my Grandmother regarding Hurricane Matthew, and we are very grateful to him for that. I am assuming that you attended Dunedin High School. I would like to speak with you about several subjects like I did with Dan in Daytona, but it sounds as though you are very busy, and might not have the time. If you would also, that would be great. By the way, if you are two years younger than Ron DeSanitis, then I am not much older than you.

You cant come ar me slick and think I'm not going to hit back and hard. Thats 1st and foremost. Desantis is 39 I'm 36. He was actually a senior when i was a freshman i misspoke but i was on that team with them.

He was a good dude then. Same with Drew he was a good dude then when i knew him as a college student. I cant speak for anyman now as politics change people but as i know them they were both guys i trusted.

Your right about time its not alot of it to go around for me i havent even been to a game this year.

I will be at the state finals tho... Ask anyone who has met me or anyone who has had a disagreement with me online and met me in person...I'm not the guy you think... you have me pegged wrong... This board is probably 1115 on my list of priorities i just do this to keep up with the folks I've known for years

Waveout

You cant come ar me slick and think I'm not going to hit back and hard. Thats 1st and foremost. Desantis is 39 I'm 36. He was actually a senior when i was a freshman i misspoke but i was on that team with them.

He was a good dude then. Same with Drew he was a good dude then when i knew him as a college student. I cant speak for anyman now as politics change people but as i know them they were both guys i trusted.

Your right about time its not alot of it to go around for me i havent even been to a game this year.

I will be at the state finals tho... Ask anyone who has met me or anyone who has had a disagreement with me online and met me in person...I'm not the guy you think... you have me pegged wrong... This board is probably 1115 on my list of priorities i just do this to keep up with the folks I've known for years

Waveout
Fine, point well taken.

Waveout

If my team keeps winning I'll see you down in Orlando

I would like to meet the leader of this zoo that is called a message board :D

If my team keeps winning I'll see you down in Orlando

I would like to meet the leader of this zoo that is called a message board :D

I'm not the leader... I am just a general that attempts to keep the troops in line.

And by the way, if you agree with everything Jam stated, where have your contribution posts been keeping us informed about Hardee, socres and games? I know nothing about them this year.[/QUOTE]

So far we are off to a pretty good year. Beat Sebring and Avon Park both for the first time since 2013. Hopefully we get over the playoff hump.

Reactions: Silver King

So far we are off to a pretty good year. Beat Sebring and Avon Park both for the first time since 2013. Hopefully we get over the playoff hump.[/QUOTE]
Your being Modest... Always watched Hardee from afar... You guys are darn good this year in my estimation.

... I got a Wife and 2 daughters 3 and 1 year old and a Demanding yet very fruitful job where I manage 9 Billion dollars in revenue annually ...
Damn. Nu'Trelle was thinkin this was pretty impressive, but a good friend who just moved back to Florida's West Coast called, claim he ordered several pizzas from Papa John's and guess what? The delivery driver who showed up had a name tag that read, "peezy28, Moderator and Grand Head Potentate of Football Central."

Was kind of a downer, but all of us still needs to give the man credit. Hard to believe peezy annually haulin around 9 billion worff of pizza. Man muss be wearin out at lease 3 or 4 cars a year. :confused:

Damn. Nu'Trelle was thinkin this was pretty impressive, but a good friend who just moved back to Florida's West Coast called, claim he ordered several pizzas from Papa John's and guess what? The delivery driver who showed up had a name tag that read, "peezy28, Moderator and Grand Head Potentate of Football Central."

Was kind of a downer, but all of us still needs to give the man credit. Hard to believe peezy annually haulin around 9 billion worff of pizza. Man muss be wearin out at lease 3 or 4 cars a year. :confused:

LMAO, Pizza delivery is a dangerous Job... and who is that guy that stole my name and tag line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT