ADVERTISEMENT

The scar tissue isn't going to go away

Neutral 0bserver

Sep 6, 2002
Here's Neutral's 2 cents on today's athletes.

In any relationship, business, personal or otherwise, certain serious accusations can be made, then later set aside. Conversely, other serious indictments cross the line and are deal-breakers. Such charges are strictly taboo and should NEVER be leveled unless there's no hope of compromise.

Calling someone a racist who ISN'T a racist is a mistake that should never be made. However In 2020 if you're a white person, being wrongly referred to as a racist has become an ordinary daily occurrence. And you don't even have to leave your home to be accused. All you have do is turn on your television set to

try watching a sporting event. The abuse handed down by the typical Black athlete is patently absurd. You just don't say the things these people are saying about the average white American and expect it to fly.

So unhappy athletes can take their personal issues - as well as their games - and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. Go ahead and demonstrate your intense hatred of White America. Sew whatever you want on your jerseys. Doesn't matter to me. I won't be watching.

I've got zero tolerance for people who are intensely belligerent and morbidly stupid.

belligerent - from the Latin verb Bello - meaning " to WAR"

morbidly - from the Latin verb Mori - meaning "to DIE"

My issue with athletes at any level, is injecting politics and/or social issues into sports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT