ADVERTISEMENT

Tests

TheCatCoachesMissesMe

May 12, 2020
This is for those who are NOT informed. It appears high school games are being canceled because a player or coach may test "positive" for the C19. First understand, because somebody test positive for C19 does not mean they have or ever had C19. The current tests only tests for antibodies. Second, you can have a flu or cold that is part of the SARS family of viruses and you will in fact test positive as C19 is of the SARS family.

So, if it were myself, if I tested positive with the current test, I would request a 2nd opinion and a 2nd test called a PCR RN test. This is a SPECIFIC test that looks for the specific virus/antibody. Understand? Remember the Ohio Governor tested positive then later that day he requested the 2nd opinion using the PCR RN test and that showed he was not positive?
There is no sense to cancel games and quarantine the whole football team because of false-positives.

Be smart and think logically my friends. You have a RIGHT to a 2nd opinion and to this particular type of test, do not let them tell you otherwise.

God Bless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT