Tallahassee Lincoln at Buchholz (Citizens Field), 7 p.m.;

Friday, May 22:
Jacksonville Ed White at Eastside (Citizens Field), 7 p.m.;
Newberry at Fort White, 7 p.m.;
Lafayette at Bronson, 7 p.m.;
Chiefland jamboree that includes Port Orange Atlantic and Williston, 7 p.m.;

Friday, May 29:
Gainesville at Orlando West Orange, 7:30 p.m.;
Ocala Trinity Catholic at Santa Fe, 7 p.m.
For its preseason game, a week before the 2015 season opener, Class 7A Columbia will host defending 8A state champion Apopka on Aug. 21.

High School Blitz

The West Orange folks LOVE when people say they're from Orlando. They LOVE it.
Well, WO is in Winter Garden, not Orlando. So there's that. Plus, West Orange's spring game will be at Gainesville since West Orange's artificial turf has been ruled unplayable by the artificial-turf gods.

Kissimmee Osceola at Apopka Friday, May 29 at 7:30 p.m. Should be a pretty good matchup between defending Class 8A state champ and Class 7A runner-up. Over/under on combined number of passes thrown? I'm saying 17 but it's only that high because it's a spring game. If it was a regular-season game, It would be more like 12 at the most.

Friday, May 15:St. Joseph at Gainesville Oak Hall
Tuesday, May 19:Baldwin at Bradford;Carrollwood Day at Hilliard;
Harvest Community at Florida Deaf, 7:30
Wednesday, May 20:Bishop Kenny at St. Augustine;Nease at Atlantic Coast;
Parker at Fernandina Beach, 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 21:Bishop Snyder, Episcopal, Jackson at Stanton, jamboree, TBA
Eagle’s View at Christ’s Church;Orange Park at Mandarin;Palatka at Creekside;Paxon at West Nassau;Providence at Menendez;Ribault at Sandalwood;Temple Christian at Ocala Christian, TBA
Trinity Christian, White, Raines at First Coast, jamboree, 6 p.m.
Westside at Bolles;Yulee at Englewood;
Friday, May 22:Bartram Trail at Clay;FAMU DRS vs. Cedar Creek Christian (at SOS Academy)
Gainesville P.K. Yonge at Union County;Keystone Heights at Trenton;Middleburg at Ridgeview, 6 p.m.
Newberry at Fort White;Oakleaf at Baker County;
Saturday, May 23:Duval Charter at Columbia, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 28:Fleming Island at Lee, 6 p.m.;Ponte Vedra at Fletcher, 6 p.m.;University Christian at Matanzas (vs. Matanzas and Father Lopez)

NEFLA games - link
http://jacksonville.com/sports/foot...ractice-kicks-area-high-school-football-teams

Last edited:
Boone/Dr.Phillips/Bishop Moore at Bishop Moore May 22. Each plays a half vs each team.

I just wanted to see my avatar pop up.... May need to change it before the season so as to not show bias...which, of course we all know, I have never done:eek:

Boone and Bishop Moore were both solid last season. Boone is back on the rise (they aren't there yet) and Bishop Moore was the surprise team out of C-Fla. I really like this jamboree.

Boone is probably very happy to be out of 8A-5.... I think they win 8A-3 next year (district includes Timber Creek, Winter Park, University, Colonial).

Carry on.

Does anyone know when/where Clearwater Countryside is having their spring game?

Did you mean Clearwater AND Countryside or Countryside High School? (From a Pinellas guy its just Countryside we don't even consider them apart of the city of Clearwater.)

North Miami at Naples 5-22-15 at 7:00 PM. JV plays the 1st quarter & Varsity the next 3

Looks like Manatee will host Lakeland and Venice for a jamboree. Two quarters vs each team. I believe it will occur on the 21st.

Does anyone know the info regarding Taylor County? Who are they playing,when,where,time?

Welcome aboard tigers1. Can you give us any thoughts on the strength of your team this season. I saw the Apopka/Osceola spring game the other night. The Blue Darters and Kowboys looked to have reloaded and will be ready to battle with central Florida's best in the fall. Does Suwanee High have anything for you ?

Reactions: columbiatigers1
thanks for the welcome, we still have some things to tune up during the summer and fall but I will say our offensive passing game looked good during our purple gold and spring game and we have been building our defense back up bc we lost a lot but should end up being good year if players step up, as for Suwanee I don't know, they went 9-0 in 5A bf playing us then we handled them easily they might make some noise in the 5A but I think we should beat Suwanee once again this year

I will say our offensive passing game looked good during our purple gold and spring game and we have been building our defense back up

Early over/under for Apopka at Columbia Kickoff Classic is 70, but could easily rise. However, man with the goatee at APK loves purple so that could factor in.

There is never a shortage of athletic talent at Apopka or Lake City. It's always great when long time successful programs, from other areas of the state, meet up on the football field. This should be a good competitive early season contest for the teams to gauge strengths and areas that need improvement..... win,win for both

Reactions: columbiatigers1
over/under means number of points scored not who is going to win and by how many. But lets be honest you were down 35-0 and Apopka put in back ups.

From what I read Apopka could have named the score. It was ugly until Darlington pulled the dogs off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT