ADVERTISEMENT

South Sumter

I don't think Ty would consider himself a legend just yet but he is a darn good coach... I don't know the man but have followed the career from afar.

that information is up there with "how did maverick and goose do an inverted negative 4G dive with a mig 29?"

we could tell ya...

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the one year 'legend' gets schooled on Friday night, by a 45 year legend.

USA Today says 44-20, but I see it Bolles 48, South Sumter 14

Last edited:
You know what's worse than someone calling you a legender and you not even acknowledging it????

Making a morph and talking trash about that coach because you know he reads the board and sees your comment...

Should I expose the morph or nah????

Hmm decisions decisions

I'm guessing that the one year 'legend' gets schooled on Friday night, by a 45 year legend.

USA Today says 44-20, but I see it Bolles 48, South Sumter 14

USA Todaay has a line on high school footbal? Daggone they got it all wrong just like they did them polls.

The morph is a slap. He isn't bashing him. Relax Peezy. Oh BTW I got Bolles 42 South Sumter 7

Last edited:
The morph is a slap. He isn't bashing him. Relax Peezy. Oh BTW I got Bolles 42 South Sumter 7

DPHS,

After re reading his message I realize that. Also he is probably right on the score spread. I blame Pipe Dreams for not clarifying board legend vs coaching legend LOL.

You know what's worse than someone calling you a legender and you not even acknowledging it????

Making a morph and talking trash about that coach because you know he reads the board and sees your comment...

Should I expose the morph or nah????

Hmm decisions decisions

Is this referring to me?

Is this referring to me?

Nah, not you Hammer... I haven't seen you switch names only to blast a coach... But honestly neither was Jaxblueman... He just said they are about to get their butts whooped by Bolles... which might be very accurate.

I was at the South Sumpter vs Dunnellon game and no slaps were there supporting this so called legend.

I was there too. He ain't the best lookin ball coach but he has'n a good team. What is a slap?

Neut, come on, you remember the Slaps and Chap, Willie Stargell, Red Rooster even Tarpon Chuck and the time they shut the board down with 9 pages of W'sup

One that stuck with me was Neutral telling the story of him making a choice to either ride the bus 2 miles home in freezing weather or eat his only meal after school. Didn't he end up walking after trying to get his change out of his pocket and it fell into a drain?

That was one of his many classics - natural borned writer I always envisioned this song in the background while he was typing:

ill never forgive the morphs for stealing my poster of the year bid. i just want to be a board legend like Ty

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT