ADVERTISEMENT

Sexy Beast Deland football versus Lake Mary... live

Lake Mary plays Mainland at Daytona Stadium on November 3rd. Many of the Flavarsity legends hopefully will be there that may include Laz, DarterBlue2, Wavebb, DaninDaytona, gatorman001 and maybe SK(if we can convince him the Tarpons are playing). Now if we can get the Flavarsity Poster of the Year 2022, jambun82, to attend that would really be a treat. I would include Peezy if he would have the corporate jet land at the Daytona International Airport that day.

Last edited:
Lake Mary plays Mainland at Daytona Stadium on November 3rd. Many of the Flavarsity legends hopefully will be there that may include Laz, DarterBlue2, Wavebb, DaninDaytona, gatorman001 and maybe SK(if we can convince him the Tarpons are playing). Now if we can get the Flavarsity Poster of the Year 2023, jambun, to attend that would really be a treat. I would include Peezy if he would have the corporate jet land at the Daytona International Airport that day.
Well, first of all, I am the 2022 Fla Varsity Poster of the Year. 2023, has not been determined yet, but I am probably a favorite to win obviously. Secondly, if I am "attending" that game or not is beyond my control, although I know what a huge honor and privilege that it would be for all of the other posters to see me in person.

Well, first of all, I am the 2022 Fla Varsity Poster of the Year. 2023, has not been determined yet, but I am probably a favorite to win obviously. Secondly, if I am "attending" that game or not is beyond my control, although I know what a huge honor and privilege that it would be for all of the other posters to see me in person.
Corrected

Wouldn't mind at all catching some games this season with everyone. Haven't been to the Daytona stadium since the 1989 Manatee vs Carol City state 5A state title game, almost 34 years ago.....Wow time has flown. I still believe reviving the old Friday night scoreboard show, using a format similar to what Steve Berry used would be fun and would create some interest state wide with folks. For now though, catching a game of the week here and there with the group you mentioned would be fun!

Reactions: MarkECannon
Jambun, Check the POY contract language; you are obligated to make some personal appearances outside of the stripes.

Jambun, Check the POY contract language; you are obligated to make some personal appearances outside of the stripes.
What kind of "appearances' are those. It this just a reason (excuse) to try to spend some time with the smartest, and probably best-looking, poster to this message board?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT