Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Zoe Boy

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
In a scene reminiscent of the 2016 Presidential Election (lack of participation can make for some wacky results), we had a late run on candidates. Some of whom seem not to have a chance, but are nominated nonetheless, and we've seen how that can play out.

Board Moderator Peezy will serve as the electoral college.

Vote once, if you didn't nominate anyone STFU - this is how we do it in 'Merica

I want a write-in vote. Jambun is my choice. Who else has kept us straight this year?

I wish I could accommodate you but rules is rules and time limits are time limits, what do you think this is a convention like Bernie Sanders had to deal with?

Thank you Choctaw Fan. That is very nice of you, and I appreciate that. You and I have had some differences in the past, and we probably do not belong to the same political party, but I know that you have served the country for many years. I also respect how much that you love the game, and how much you contribute to this board. I wish that there were more fans like you. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thank you Choctaw Fan. That is very nice of you, and I appreciate that. You and I have had some differences in the past, and we probably do not belong to the same political party, but I know that you have served the country for many years. I also respect how much that you love the game, and how much you contribute to this board. I wish that there were more fans like you. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Just cause y'all allegedly not the same party don't mean ya can't be friends lol

#seehowtheydivideus

Lease none ya'll say'n dat da lection was rigged or da pooters got hacked. Peazy get'n his'd by part of an ship on.

It's hard to tell because I don't associate with any one party. I had to pick one so I could vote in primaries but that does not mean I agree with those candidates. I just want a say in the process.

However, I do like posters who 1) can spell and 2) know what they are talking about.

Reactions: peezy28
Da pole is close an da peoples have done spoke. I hoped we could had a peacefulled transfers of powers.

SK thanks all you all for the wonderful input. Maybe he'll take it under advisement next year if he makes it that far - or maybe he'll get that crazy lil smile and say if you had problems with it, perhaps you should go Friends University of Central Kansas-off. Until then ponder this for the New Year you scalwags:

We've become what we are because nobody takes personal responsibility anymore to do what they're supposed to; if things don't go your way you need a safe place and a blankie to settle you down or you can't stand the heat and morph because the freakin' world's gonna end. Ya want to whine and fuss like Mariah Carey about a malfunctioning ear bud rather than admit you were jacked up drunk and stupid.

Consider this a public service announcement.

Peezy nominated most of the list. It's a FIX!
Nobody else nominated anyone and I didn't want the Venice guy to win uncontested so the fault is on the people...

This year's ballot is a fraud. No way any election can be legit if one guy gets to nominate 5 people. Here's Nu'Trelle's suggestion:

Even though he had the audacity to rake Nu'Trelle - as well as quite a few others - over the coals unmercifully, maybe it would be in the Board's best interest to award Chap 23 "Poster of the Year" on a postumenant basis.

Lord only knows, the man woulda won at least once if we had been doing this when he was still alive. If nothing else, think of the hundreds of hours the man spent dreaming-up and registering fake names.

You would have been nominated Neutral if you were around a little more. Where the heck have you been? Not even a comment on the pathetic OSU loss!

We've become what we are because nobody takes personal responsibility anymore to do what they're supposed to; if things don't go your way you need a safe place and a blankie to settle you down or you can't stand the heat and morph because the freakin' world's gonna end. Ya want to whine and fuss like Mariah Carey about a malfunctioning ear bud rather than admit you were jacked up drunk and stupid.

Consider this a public service announcement.

It's a freakin' internet message board. It's not Congress. Consider THAT a public service announcement.

I really don't like the feel of this at all and ask that whom ever has control of the names being placed for consideration of POY, that my name be removed immediately.

Thanks!

Go Canes Go!

Gator the people have spoken.. you were selected elected and chosen... Are you not a man of the people!?!?!

It's a freakin' internet message board. It's not Congress. Consider THAT a public service announcement.

Yeah like last year you didn't try to act like a member of congress monkeying with the voting big fella. And Honkey cat don;t you worry about SK getting hurt sweetheart.

Reactions: peezy28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT