ADVERTISEMENT

Opinions..

There is more wrong with the current state of high school football then just classification issues......at this point to clean this mess up, it would require something along the line of what was done in the mythological story, when Eurystheus ordered Hercules to clean up King Augeas' stables, for his 5th labor.

There is more wrong with the current state of high school football then just classification issues......at this point to clean this mess up, it would require something along the line of what was done in the mythological story, when Eurystheus ordered Hercules to clean up King Augeas' stables, for his 5th labor.
Gatorman, refresh us on that myth. You think there's a correlation between stable waste and the ruling body of high school football in Florida ?

Reactions: gatorman001
Since there are people who do not like the current football classification what would be the better options?
Today on another site, someone brought up that the current Regional seedings where the four District winners are guaranteed a 1-4 seed could be thrown out. I could understand where a weak 3 team District winner with a poor record should get the #8 spot and play the #1 in the first round. Dade and Broward will like that change.

All the adjustments that come now will naturally favor the Haves, not the Have Nots. Its like Saban and Dabo being the first to complain about NIL, because they can't monopolize the bag distribution anymore. They feel the better story is maintaining a dominant edge than a Cinderella showing up once in awhile. Its human nature, we're a dastardly species.

gatorman, +5 for working in Greek Mythology

I think Bama still will Bama and be good... I think Clemson may actually be hurt by this and I am not at all mad at that LOL.

There’s excellent college football program that comes on periodically during the week and then a Sunday evening program called “Late Kick, with Josh Pate” on YouTube…..covers recruiting, state of college football and programs, of late NIL and the transfer portal……a lot of what he talks about indirectly impacts high school football as well. I suggest giving it a listen sometime….

All the adjustments that come now will naturally favor the Haves, not the Have Nots. Its like Saban and Dabo being the first to complain about NIL, because they can't monopolize the bag distribution anymore. They feel the better story is maintaining a dominant edge than a Cinderella showing up once in awhile. Its human nature, we're a dastardly species.

gatorman, +5 for working in Greek Mythology
I was a bit of a nerd in high school, went to state Latin forum to represent manatee in Greek mythology and Roman history my soph year, a lot of it has obviously stuck with me.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT