ADVERTISEMENT

Mean while the FSU coahing staff struggles with co-vid

That's bad, we have a kid there, but his momma old me back in late May he tested and already had anti-bodies. Hope this doesn't screw up the ACC Playing or not.

Football was changing, now its accelerating. Players organizing, pay, etc. going to open up all sort of these problems, and a truck-load of unexpected consequences.

Head Coaches are going to start earning those big bucks with what they face, and possibly having to share them.

Nu'Trelle tried to watch the press conference video and roughly half way through had to throw in the towel. What a headache.

He really sympathize with coaches and administrators whose necks are on the chopping block. Playing and practicing football as a team while striving for a zero infection rate amid the current corona virus threat is something no person should reasonably be expected to pull off. It just flat ain't gonna happen in football, and probably not in any other team sport.

If you're spending any significant amount of time in the vicinity of other people who are still breathing you WILL BE at risk. There's no 100% safe way of getting around this fact. Yet millions of people around the world - and especially here in the U.S. - in the grand scheme of things, have very little figured out.

If your task is critical - meaning life or death - then you take every precaution available and do your best to survive. Anyone who considers an amateur sport a matter of life or death needs serious psychiatric evaluation.

Just Nu'Trelle's two cents.

Reactions: gatorman001
don't sign ARMWOOD players... addition by subtraction... If you knew about Warren Thompson and his history you'd take his word with a grain of Rock salt the size of your car.

But dealing with COVID will be the new challenge if sports go forward

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
They're going to screw up playing my Canes this week. Over on the CIS board, Canes fans pointed to how they filled the stands their first game - some predicted they were going to have issues, and worried this week's game wouldn't happen and that was 3 weeks ago.

Richt said yesterday, its going to be interesting with contact tracing, because as he said, "You're in your assistant's faces every 15 minutes or so."

Last edited:
I read that the FSU HBC had tested positive, are there additional concerns with positive test results?

They're not saying yet if so - that could mean the network is scrambling to reschedule this prime time game or there aren't a significant amount

They're going to screw up playing my Canes this week. Over on the CIS board, Canes fans pointed to how they filled the stands their first game - some predicted they were going to have issues, and worried this week's game wouldn't happen and that was 3 weeks ago.

Richt said yesterday, its going to be interesting with contact tracing, because as he said, "You're in your assistant's faces every 15 minutes or so."
It was only 10k in Doak... LOL that was far from filled... we are just a bad program now, no point in adding rumors of us trying to Sabotage a beat down by the canes.... I wouldn't mind the whole team catching a case for the Clemson game tho lol

It was only 10k in Doak... LOL that was far from filled... we are just a bad program now, no point in adding rumors of us trying to Sabotage a beat down by the canes.... I wouldn't mind the whole team catching a case for the Clemson game tho lol

Hear about the 1,000 person party this weekend night after the game in Tally, FSU's President is pissed?

Hear about the 1,000 person party this weekend night after the game in Tally, FSU's President is pissed?
Bro its college there's parties like that on all the campuses those kids don't care about COVID lol... Let's look at UF

UGA isn't any different......When I first moved up there and was renting a apartment before buying, They partied all the time, I guess at the time because I still looked young, even got invited to a few.......(which I respectfully declined).....The downtown every weekend was a party..............Downtown catered to them.....bars, entertainment etc.........Cant imagine a college town that would be any different.

Reactions: peezy28
No partyin goin on in Coral Gables? Somethin don't sound right bout dat one. You 'spose maybe UM got the vaccine but ain't be tellin nobody?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT