ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland 26 Seabreeze 9

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
If Mainland plays like this next week at Ft Pierce they will lose that ball game. Carry it over for another week and they will be done and out of the playoffs. Good thing the defense played lights out and totally dominated Seabreeze ( 3 field goals ) because the Mainland offense looked like a 5-5 team. Credit the scrappy Sandcrabs and their game preparation. In this ugly win the Bucs O-line couldn't have blown my old a$$ off the line of scrimmage although they towered over little Seabreeze. There's plenty of work for the coaching staff to sure up. I'm certain they will get it done.

That's the way I felt when Cocoa played Seabreeze. Maybe Seabreeze has a way to make good teams look less than great.

Seabreeze might be better than they are credited for.

True Cat. That staff has been there a long time. They get the most out of what they got... On a side note I was just reading DJ's website about salaries payed to high school football coaches. We need to thank these Florida coaches every chance we get. They make nothing for all the sacrifices and time they put in for these young kids. Then they have to listen to the know it all critics(yours truly) who only show up for the game. Sorry guys... Don't checkout those Texas or Georgia salaries unless you really want to feel underappreciated.

This post was edited on 11/1 11:51 AM by Dan in Daytona

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT