ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Wales in trouble

riverrat1961

May 24, 2011
http://www.wptv.com/news/state/lake-wales-coach-resigns-accused-of-recruiting-foreign-students-with-big-basketball-dreams

With all the quality conversations and talk about football, shame on you for posting this on a football message board. How dare you? SMH

Originally posted by ccexpert:

This sucks.

but

Post this in basketball or general board - not football.
Why is it such a big deal where i posted it, If you dont want here take it down

Originally posted by riverrat1961:

Originally posted by ccexpert:

This sucks.

but

Post this in basketball or general board - not football.
Why is it such a big deal where i posted it, If you dont want here take it down
Its not... shoot we need people to post something ANYTHING round here anyway.

They are a charter school. I don't understand why it is wrong? The kids were here and looking for a community to move into.

SK sees CCs point; SK clicked right on it thinking it was their football program in trouble - in a way glad it's not.

On the other hand as a charter member of SSP (Or Sips), there's no mistaking intent when SK leads with this type post:

Whose lead guitar is better on Sreely Dans' Bodhisattva on their 1973 album Countdown to Ecstasy?
Denny Dias, who played the first guitar solo on the track or Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, who played the second solo.

Bodhisattva

Sick of OT posts

Originally posted by Silver King:

SK sees CCs point; SK clicked right on it thinking it was their football program in trouble - in a way glad it's not. On the other hand as a charter member of SSP (Or Sips), there's no mistaking intent when SK leads with this type post: Whose lead guitar is better on Steely Dans' Bodhisattva on their 1973 album Countdown to Ecstasy? Denny Dias, who played the first guitar solo on the track or Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, who played the second solo.
Nu'Trelle haff to agree 100% with Pipe Dream. Posts about Steely Dan guitar players got to go. To far off-topic and use up space. Where as, we could be talkin bout stuff like when Dog the Bounty Hunter call up Wavebb an say his name was drawed to win a new Kirby vacuum cleaner.

Re: Sick of OT posts

Kirby would have caught a lot of peoples, Nu'Trelle. Nice produck. Where you been? WAVE OUT!

Wonderful seeing you guys back aboard - no see what really pulls them out? Sometimes ya just gotta reach beyond football. "They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blues."

Originally posted by Silver King :

SK sees CCs point; SK clicked right on it thinking it was their football program in trouble - in a way glad it's not.

On the other hand as a charter member of SSP (Or Sips), there's no mistaking intent when SK leads with this type post:

Whose lead guitar is better on Sreely Dans' Bodhisattva on their 1973 album Countdown to Ecstasy?
Denny Dias, who played the first guitar solo on the track or Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, who played the second solo.
The guy that can devise a missile system that could obliterate either of the countries from which these players came.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT