ADVERTISEMENT

Just so there's no confusion...

Jan 24, 2017
I am NOT Silver King.

I am in NO way portraying myself as SILVER KING.

There's NO reason for the REAL SILVER KING to feel threatened and have me banned.

@NOT Silver King knows I had nothing to do with it.
but you've go to stand up to this injustice for us "little people", pez-nasty! The guy's not violated the spidey-rule in the least. He's done nothing but provide a little levity - at least that I've seen. Nothing spiteful against the real SK (please stand up, please stand up). Is there something we don't know about?
In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Can't undo what has been done unfortunately but he recovered nicely and came back with "NOT Silver King"

Can't undo what has been done unfortunately but he recovered nicely and came back with "NOT Silver King"

Just give him the 1-800 # to the call center in Skiddy, KS so he can get his account reactivated Peezy...

if you know who DID pull the ban card, is that the same guy/gal/gelding who has the omniscient ability to change my name back to Willie Stargell?

The guy gal who can do that is probably in India going by the name of David or Jennifer and their number is: Rivals (866) 274-8257

Or you could go here and Chat/Email/Talk to the community about it....

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/i...7qrX1IAMSbdHH/WTdXvdizDUHAdTyaYtiFMdft/Oii6U=

^^
This link isn't spam.

Rivals has gone the way many and outsourced this stuff.

this is why I have trust issues in general...not to mention why I am returning to my #nolink policy...

Willie the link that Peezy posted is good...

You can trust Peezy...

Did Michael Langston blacklist you...?

Go into the chat as him and ask to have Willie Stargell removed from the blacklist...

brother man...this is Willie Stargell you're talking to...I have no idea who blacklisted me - but, because of the listing, I don't fully trust any of them.

I know who this is...

Trust me Willie...

Trust Peezy Willie...

It works, I have had several screen names removed from the blacklist this way...

I don't think they have a list of blacklisted posters anywhere... Like once your blacklisted its a wrap.

I think there used to be a list before the format changed but since then there is no such list.

"Not SK", do you still have to pay your premium fee if you don't get premium access?

I don't think they have a list of blacklisted posters anywhere... Like once your blacklisted its a wrap.

I think there used to be a list before the format changed but since then there is no such list.

They will reactivate an account that "isn't working" anymore though...

Willie has tapped out folks...

figure_surrender_flag_anim_md_wm.gif

Reactions: 4A 8 FAN

They've got a list of one, I know that!
#freesiiverking !!!

Reactions: Morph23
We call this dozens in Comptown:

Sammy no slappy, he never call no one son

He sho’ nough aint the chosen one, and nobody’s pappy.

Peezy reveal him in less than an hour, while clones be doing things

Damn too many Silver Kings; this a Trump abuse of power

We call this dozens in Comptown:

Sammy no slappy, he never call no one son

He sho’ nough aint the chosen one, and nobody’s pappy.

Peezy reveal him in less than an hour, while clones be doing things

Damn too many Silver Kings; this a Trump abuse of power
I approve of your right to protest. But, where were you when we voted?
#MFVGA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT