ADVERTISEMENT

I have an honest question for the board

They need a rotating championship site. Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and SF. Do it by small and large class on a rotating basis. Class 1-4 at one site, and 5-8 at the other. That way we get two sites a year.

Unless you start play at 8AM i dont think you can get it all done on a Friday and Saturday, you would have to include a Sunday

Yea last time we did it there were only 6 classes I forgot about that.

While you are at bringing stuff back, bring back the Wop. That was a dance that everyone could do.

maybe we should allow a little banter, some off topic discussions and sort through the madness to draw in some clientele.....and not have to call Larry Bluestein. . . . .

justsayin
#longliveslapnationismmergesmerga

Most message boards have an area where they allow the posters to talk about any subject. Could we have one of those? I'm dying to hear everyone's opinion of our leading Republican candidate for president!

Nu'Trelle agree 100% with chit like this. HS football would be a lot more exciting if played on a field that rotated.

I say one round goal in the middle of the field. You can get in from any direction. Goal posts for field goals stay where they are. Have a big screen in the end zones where all missed FGs are returned. Same screen on the sidelines. All punts must go sideways.....

Now don't flatter yourself too much slaps, its great having some of y'all back, but there wasn't no machine like little high school football fans belching out serious posts after the Chap.23 years - ya feel me? It was more like an unstable Middle East country; that vacuum was filled baby, and you all just missed it.

We been holding down the fort and run some of the deadweight off y'all couldn't: The STA, Killian and North Western posters who didn't recognize football being played anywhere west of the street from the original opening of COPS, where that jit in the red shorts leaves the pavement before the curb and hits the top of a retaining wall in stride.

I'm yo Huckleberry.

So how did the use of the word "slaps" originate, to describe this group of posters? Is there a story behind it? Was it here on this same forum?

Now don't flatter yourself too much slaps, its great having some of y'all back, but there wasn't no machine like little high school football fans belching out serious posts after the Chap.23 years - ya feel me? It was more like an unstable Middle East country; that vacuum was filled baby, and you all just missed it.

We been holding down the fort and run some of the deadweight off y'all couldn't: The STA, Killian and North Western posters who didn't recognize football being played anywhere west of the street from the original opening of COPS, where that jit in the red shorts leaves the pavement before the curb and hits the top of a retaining wall in stride.

I'm yo Huckleberry.

I didn't know that running people off was the goal.

And I have no idea what that first paragraph says. Chap23 (the period was inserted after the original was blacklisted), rest his soul, was the most prolific Slap poster, no doubt, but 4A8 FAN ran the show.

So how did the use of the word "slaps" originate, to describe this group of posters? Is there a story behind it? Was it here on this same forum?

The term was originated by 4A8 FAN. It preceeds the board. He would have to explain it.

SK where is the Neutralizer at? Did he morph into somebody else or did he and Wavebb fly out of the country? Where is Wavebb because he as ceased to exist on the board. Man I remember he use to post all the time but I guess his job took him away from posting while at work. Well I guess he can't post with the type of work he does.

Neutral is remodeling his adobe. He will be back when the job is complete and his wife gives him the okay to post.

I would think that Slap derives from the term Slap Stick. A form of comedy. I believe I came along at the end of the slap era. Larry was still in charge and then Mr Highschool took over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT