ADVERTISEMENT

How About Those Gators?

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
That's all I can say! The players gave their all for their coach. It was a great game to watch.

Oh, and AF beat Army so I'm on a roll!

I am just happy because maybe now they will keep Muschamp.. He's been the best recruiter for FSU for 2 years now...

Easy Peezy, the Canes and Gators play like they did today and the Noles continue to let teams hang around, and eventually Winston's magic is going to run out. The rest of their season isn't quite the cakewalk for FSU as ESPN has made it out to be after today's games. These will be Florida kids competing with them, they will be up. FSU can't go through the motions or they're going down to one of them.

See, I think going to a down team is a better option. Look at how all the Lakeland kids changed the future of the Gators.

Of course, no one will want to go to a school where there is uncertainty the college coach will stay. As I said before, the known is always better than the unknown. How about we give college coaches a guaranteed 5 year contract? That way, they have an opportunity to recruit and build their own team before they are judged.

Originally posted by Choctaw_fan:
See, I think going to a down team is a better option. Look at how all the Lakeland kids changed the future of the Gators.

Of course, no one will want to go to a school where there is uncertainty the college coach will stay. As I said before, the known is always better than the unknown. How about we give college coaches a guaranteed 5 year contract? That way, they have an opportunity to recruit and build their own team before they are judged.
Unfortunately kids don't agree with you... Let me just list the 1st ones off the top of my head

McFadden
Jac Patrick
D Cook
Rudolph
Lane
Ramsey
Jernigan
Campbell

All of those guys either were once committed to UF or grew up Gator fans and ended up gong to FSU because of the current climate at UF... Muschamp has been our best recruiter

SK.
Your right but FSU is not UNC they won't be trounced like that and UF will have to complete more than 6 passes to beat FSU. FSU cannot spot either team 21 points and expect to come back I get that but lets not live in the moment and automatically make UM and UF the favorites over a team that has won 24 straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT