ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Q accuser retracts

Rumor=girlfriend upset because,she suppose to be the only one.

Mac, you sound like you speak from experience ? Any truth to that ?

This post was edited on 10/11 1:08 AM by Dan in Daytona

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Like Eddie Murphy once said ,it's only true if your girlfriend put her hand on you, and you are with the other girl at the time.

Leaking her name to the public had nothing to do with it either I guess. By the way, same thing FSU did as well, that is not going to end well for them. But hey, this same attorney got Aaron Hernandez of to, I'm sure gator fans are proud.

Sir Galahad you of course can supply link to the story indicating the accuser's name was leaked to the public prior to 10/10/2014?

Go Canes Go!

Pay no attention to THAT scumbag. You can depend on nothing he says. He's a troll who just comes in here to stir things up. Make sure you don't make a bet with him either, his word means dick.

STFU and quit posting, Sir Gagabag, until UCF appears in a NYD or later bowl. That was the bet you lost. That means quit posting until at least NEXT year. PUNK.

Originally posted by bayardrooster:

Pay no attention to THAT scumbag. You can depend on nothing he says. He's a troll who just comes in here to stir things up. Make sure you don't make a bet with him either, his word means dick.

STFU and quit posting, Sir Gagabag, until UCF appears in a NYD or later bowl. That was the bet you lost. That means quit posting until at least NEXT year. PUNK.
Well UCF won the Fiesta Bowl last year, so.....

But if you mean this year, no one has been to a NYD or later bowl yet.

Originally posted by Cocoa2010:

You know, the first time you stuck your nose in this, I gave you a pass because I could see how you would assume that you knew what was happening. Since you still insist in getting involved, even though no one spoke to you, and you THINK you know what's up, but you obviously NEVER check past posts to maybe avoid looking as stupid as you do, I'm going to try to let you know what's up.

Sir Galahad was running his pie hole about THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME making ridiculous statements about how FSU was going to beat Auburn by approximately 28 points. I called him out on it and asked if he really believed that and if so, take a wager. The wager was this: He took FSU minus 28 points (appx) and I took Auburn plus 28 (APX) whomever lost agreed to STOP POSTING until his usual favorite team (Sir Gagabag takes University of Central Florida, Bayardrooster takes the Power of Dixieland,, Auburn) makes it back to a NYD Bowl Game. I was prepared to offer a playoff game, but had a pretty good idea that UCF's Title IX schedule would prevent that from EVER happening.

So, No One EVER mentioned UCF and their who gives a shit Fiesta Bowl win over who even needs to remember, Baylor, by 10 and the TPS was 94 points. Why would anyone remember that? Well, what got the whole thing started is your boy, kept bleating like a goat about how the SEC was SOOOOOOOO overrated (which may be true) and their lack of defensive ability.
UCF and Baylor scored 94 points! In a game that meant nothing.

I hope this clears things up for you, cause I hate to see you running your keyboard, all giddy over thinking you were enlightening others with your fantastic cognitive ability, when in reality, it is YOU that runs off a post from deep within the bowels of colossal ignorance.

Maybe you can make a really stupid bet and lose with the wager being to refrain from ever posting in regard to me. I'm sure that you, not being a scumbag, would honor your wager.

Good Luck and Accurate Posting!

Originally posted by Cocoa2010:

You know, the first time you stuck your nose in this, I gave you a pass because I could see how you would assume that you knew what was happening. Since you still insist in getting involved, even though no one spoke to you, and you THINK you know what's up, but you obviously NEVER check past posts to maybe avoid looking as stupid as you do, I'm going to try to let you know what's up.

Sir Galahad was running his pie hole about THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME making ridiculous statements about how FSU was going to beat Auburn by approximately 28 points. I called him out on it and asked if he really believed that and if so, take a wager. The wager was this: He took FSU minus 28 points (appx) and I took Auburn plus 28 (APX) whomever lost agreed to STOP POSTING until his usual favorite team (Sir Gagabag takes University of Central Florida, Bayardrooster takes the Power of Dixieland,, Auburn) makes it back to a NYD Bowl Game. I was prepared to offer a playoff game, but had a pretty good idea that UCF's Title IX schedule would prevent that from EVER happening.

So, No One EVER mentioned UCF and their who gives a shit Fiesta Bowl win over who even needs to remember, Baylor, by 10 and the TPS was 94 points. Why would anyone remember that? Well, what got the whole thing started is your boy, kept bleating like a goat about how the SEC was SOOOOOOOO overrated (which may be true) and their lack of defensive ability.

I hope this clears things up for you, cause I hate to see you running your keyboard, all giddy over thinking you were enlightening others with your fantastic cognitive ability, when in reality, it is YOU that runs off a post from deep within the bowels of colossal ignorance.

Maybe you can make a really stupid bet and lose with the wager being to refrain from ever posting in regard to me. I'm sure that you, not being a scumbag, would honor your wager.

Good Luck and Accurate Posting!
Dude, you need to take a chill pill and calm the F down; count to 10 and take some deep breathes. Now, once you've come back to reality, Ive never posted about you and his little "thing."

From the little bit you posted, in what would seem to be a fit of internet rage, I posted what I did. Now if that irks you because what I said completely fit with what you posted, than dont post without thinking of what you are posting.

And if you are going to have an aneurysm in every post you do like this one, I dont think this is the place for you.

I'm sure as soon as UCF pays $180,000 for a QB our chances will get as good as Auburn.

UCF has not even had a football program long enough for someone to post over 10K times on Flavarsity!! There must have been years where he was posting to himself about what a horrible season it was. I imagine him and some dude in Tampa had some massive threads over the age old rivalry that is USF vs. UCF!!!

Originally posted by Sir Galahad:

I'm sure as soon as UCF pays $180,000 for a QB our chances will get as good as Auburn.
Scumbag. Quit posting.

Scumbag. Quit posting.
Says the guy that curses in every post.

UCF's win over Baylor was BIG TIME. like it or not you lose flavarsity points for saying the UCF win wasn't anything.

Originally posted by Cat_Scratch:
UCF's win over Baylor was BIG TIME. like it or not you lose flavarsity points for saying the UCF win wasn't anything.
UCF has nothing to do with it other than being part of the wager. Guy lost a bet, then refused to pay up. Then you guys want to talk about things like having loyalty to the hometown team and not cursing, like they're honorable things. With no regard to making a bet then refusing to pay it off. What a bunch of hypocrites.

So, No One EVER mentioned UCF and their who gives a shit Fiesta Bowl win over who even needs to remember, Baylor, by 10 and the TPS was 94 points. Why would anyone remember that?

I could care less about a bet anyone makes over the internet on a HSF forum. You truly do not see the ridiculousness in betting on a HSF forum and expecting anyone to stop posting. Wow...

PS, your words on the UCF - Baylor game that does mean something on a Florida board.

Kind of Ironic.

I guess your and my idea of honor are really different. To me, honoring a bet is being true to your word.
Doing the thing you commit to when you are showing that what you are saying is something you believe in and not just a lot of Internet horse ...... uh, dookey. (is that ok, 2000, I'd hate to hurt your feelings)

Hey, if y'all want a forum where people can just fly in and spout a bunch of unfounded, ridiculous, pot stirring poo-poo. (Still not cursing, right, 2000?) Then I suppose that's the forum you get. Oh, and the feat of scoring 52 while giving up 42 in the Cotton Bowl IS the most spectacular feat of the 2013-14 season. I'll go with the general consensus, that'll be all from me.

I'll leave the judgement of honor, football prediction, and analysis to all you high thinkers in Brevard.

Seeya, it's been and honor.
This post was edited on 10/15 11:48 AM by bayardrooster

Exactly who's honor are you questioning? Yours, His or Mine.

The honorable thing to do would be to let it go,

My problem is you saying that the UCF - Baylor game didn't mean anything. You're wrong and you know it.

Oh, and the feat of scoring 52 while giving up 42 in the Cotton Bowl IS the most spectacular feat of the 2013-14 season.
This post was edited on 10/15 11:48 AM by bayardrooster
1. Fiesta Bowl not Cotton
2. Outscoring Baylor in 2013 is something only 1 other team did
3. 52 was the most scored on Baylor in 2013
4. I guess winning by 2 or 3 points is better than winning by 10

Scumbag. Quit posting.
Funny, the auburn fan calling anyone a scumbag. Tell me again, how much does a CB go for at Auburn let alone a QB.

Like I said before, this has nothing to do with UCF or Auburn other than those teams were the terms of the bet. Has nothing to do with money paid to players. Has nothing to do with UCF's bowl win of last year. It only has to do with the fact that FSU didn't beat Auburn as badly as Sir Galahad bet they would. He lost a bet and now refuses to abide by his word.

That's it. Spin it however you want, but that's it. I suppose honoring a bet is way more important to me than to most of you here. I've always heard that if you allow it, you condone it. I suppose the rest of you have no problem with scumbags who make bets and then won't honor them. No wonder folks say this board is dead.

Like I said before, this has nothing to do with UCF or Auburn other than those teams were the terms of the bet. Has nothing to do with money paid to players. Has nothing to do with UCF's bowl win of last year. It only has to do with the fact that FSU didn't beat Auburn as badly as Sir Galahad bet they would. He lost a bet and now refuses to abide by his word.

That's it. Spin it however you want, but that's it. I suppose honoring a bet is way more important to me than to most of you here. I've always heard that if you allow it, you condone it. I suppose the rest of you have no problem with scumbags who make bets and then won't honor them. No wonder folks say this board is dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv1nSuQTzQU

Just let it go... he apparently is not going to honor the bet and this aint the 1940's mafia so your not going to go break his legs over it... Face it you made a bet with a dude who never really had an intention of honoring it and no one really cares that he does or does not. Nothing you can do to stop him from posting either as you can see... One of us admins could but we really don't see any real reason to ban him for not honoring a bet to be completely honest.

I long for those nostalgic days of the Mafia, at least they had a code. The Columbians in the 80s and Russians in the 90s just totally changed all that in organized crime. Plus the Italians had the best food.

"Moose, Roko, help the gentleman find his checkbook."

Originally posted by Silver King :
I long for those nostalgic days of the Mafia, at least they had a code. The Columbians in the 80s and Russians in the 90s just totally changed all that in organized crime. Plus the Italians had the best food.

"Moose, Roko, help the gentleman find his checkbook."
Whadaya mean. Dem Italiano's, day gotza da best ah fooda still...

Originally posted by peezy28:

... so your not going to go break his legs over it...
Wanna bet? Seeya boys, next time you hear from me, you'll be thanking me.
Did this fool just threaten me? That is some funny stuff there. I just realized that 16 of his last 20 posts on Rivals were in response to me. Who knew he liked me that much?.

This post was edited on 10/16 9:49 PM by Sir Galahad

Also Laz, being a numbers nerd myself, I'd like to compliment your new decade sections on the Laz Index. I spent two hours looking over your numbers the other night. Thanks man. keep up the good work.

Threats are stuff thatll get you banned fyi...

You related to Phyllis from Alabama?

Originally posted by redfishron:
I see nobody taking dude up on his bet.....
I'll bet an Italian sub he can't out eat me when it comes to skettie...

Have to use the honor system, lol.

Originally posted by Dan in Daytona:
Also Laz, being a numbers nerd myself, I'd like to compliment your new decade sections on the Laz Index. I spent two hours looking over your numbers the other night. Thanks man. keep up the good work.
I'll second this comment. +2

Originally posted by blackpopsicle:
Originally posted by peezy28:
Threats are stuff thatll get you banned fyi...
Too late for that threat, son. Sounds like Charlie's in the bush.
Damn, should I be worried my dogs are going to eat someone?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT