ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is spotted a 10 point lead at home and lost.

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
I don't know that the FSU HBC utilized his talent in the way I would have offensively, there again its becoming very apparent that many of these teams for the most part are very much still rough around the edges. I was impressed by the energy Tech played with the entire game.......but I had a feeling several weeks ago, that FSU could very easily lose this one.

Reactions: peezy28
UCF beat GT on the road and FSU lost at home to GT. FSU with all that 4 and 5 star talent and UCF with mostly 3 star players does much more with less.

Speaking of Sir Galahad, I found a 1890s Frederick Hollyer Platinum Print of Sir Galahad by Frederic G. Watts in original frame. The thing that drew my interest to it was on the back of the frame someone had written that the print had hung at one time in what it called the "little red school house" in township Iowa in the early 1900's. Apparently the concept of School House was very common during that time period. Its about 40" long and 20 wide. I also thought it interesting that this print was selected to hang in a school, and wondered whether there was a theme behind it being selected.

https://picclick.com/Vintage-Sir-Ga...t-W-Wood-Frame-264794013163.html#&gid=1&pid=2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT