ADVERTISEMENT

FPC vs Mainland

Cat_Scratch

Dec 14, 2009
Where did the FPC magic go? Seems there was high hope for Central this year, but they will be lucky to make it to the 3rd round from the looks of it. How bad is Mainland going to run over Central?

Would something along the lines of Mainland 38, Central 7 be out of the question?

Hold it right there Cat ! The early demise of FPC has been greatly exaggerated. They are at home and heading to the 8A playoffs. Barring major injury, the Bucs expect nothing less then what they brought up to Daytona last season. Athlete to athlete it was pretty much a draw. This one is for momentum, pride, and to make a statement towards bigger things ahead. I see a battle.

A lot of first year starters and a lot of tests front loaded on the FPC schedule this year. Seems as though the inexperience is wearing off and FPC is beginning to hit its stride heading into the post-season. Gotta think Osceola was a top 10 team at the time of their meeting and DBP was of course #1 in the nation. Mainland should be a great matchup. But you're entitled to your opinion and allowed to have your prediction for sure. Just hope ya aren't OVER confident. Look forward to a good contest.

Believe I misinterpreted Cobra's response above.I have removed the fireworks before they explode in my face...carry on

This post was edited on 11/6 11:46 PM by Dan in Daytona

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT