ADVERTISEMENT

Epic Panhandle Battle in Two Weeks

I'm just reporting what I was told by a team member. If I see Dr Fox I will ask him. I usually see him at some during the week. Thomas wasn't the only player we lost Friday night. We also lost the right guard and his status is still unknown as of yesterday morning. Once again, when I see Tom Fox I'll see what he says.

Lol...Listen Dr. Fox forget about HIPPA...this is important..... but seriously coach should know so if he's saying it's not accurate then that sounds like a good thing...

Just looking at the bracket if they fail to make it to state semi finals I'd be shocked. St. Augustine, Middleburg, Escambia, PF or Tate, GB, Navarre, and Crestview. Don't see any of these teams stopping Niceville.

I thought Navarre had lost a few games but I see they are still undefeated. They play Niceville the last game of the season. That will tell a lot on who goes far in the playoffs.

I've been to see Dr Fox. He operated on my knee in 1995. And no, due to HIPAA laws, he will not tell you the status of that player.

Navarre is undefeated but they aren't the same Navarre team from last year. Last year their offensive line was dominate and that isn't the case this year. They are good but I don't see them beating Niceville this year.

Do you guys know the radio stations that broadcast either Niceville or Crestview games? It's been too long for me to remember. If I can't get that Charlotte game, I'd like to listen in. Unfortunately, Choctaw vs. Ft Walton isn't going to be much of a game this year.

It's also on 100.3 the ticket starting at 6:30. Crestview has a station for their games but I don't know the call letters or frequency. Arty starts streaming at 6:00 and then the radio picks it up at 6:30

Forget radio i was hoping for a live video stream lol. Unfortunately don't see one. It was nice to watch the Choctaw game online and then the Tate game was on Friday Night Rivals...

Reactions: peezy28
Seriously, this game will have decide on the playoff contenders. I can't believe Cox or WEAR aren't streaming it. You know WEAR will have a video crew there. I'll try to listen in. Best of luck to both teams and may the best team win!

Forget radio i was hoping for a live video stream lol. Unfortunately don't see one. It was nice to watch the Choctaw game online and then the Tate game was on Friday Night Rivals...

If you have facebook, crestview station has a live feed of all their games. look up The Good Country-WSJB AM/ WAAZ FM

Nah I live out in Gulf Breeze...wasn't gonna make the drive. Last Niceville game I've attended was last years Navarre game lol. I listen to Arty as well...this live video feed is a joke...constantly freezing. Im sure they are getting a ton of traffic ...

I'm having the same problem with the video feed. There's an enormous crowd. I'm surprised Crestview didn't bring in more bleachers. There's a ton of fan standing down the sideline near the end zone.

They did bring in more bleachers...about 4 sets in each end zone...the feed is much better now for me

Great 30 yd TD pass for Crestview. They are up 14-7 then recovered the ensuing kickoff at Niceville's 45.

Yeah..double pass...onside kick...statue of liberty play....3 play sequence by Crestview. They are pulling out all the stops. 21-7 Crestview at the half. Niceville needs to wake up. Really missing Juanyeh

The broadcast was going great until they hit 1,000 viewers then the freezing up started again.

4th qtr with Crestview up 27-21 but they just had a drive stall and missed the field goal.

Final Crestview 27-21. What a game! Congratulations on the district championship and good luck in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT