ADVERTISEMENT

Damn this place feel apart with me gone

The Alabama gig went about as well as the Georgia gig did? I haven't kept up with him since he left, so I'm just asking? I see now the plan is for him to land at Deland................... hmmmmmm

Looks like Enterprise was just having average type seasons and had major issues with getting past Prattville and Auburn each season..........money aint everything I guess?

Last edited:
The Alabama gig went about as well as the Georgia gig did? I haven't kept up with him since he left, so I'm just asking? I see now the plan is for him to land at Deland................... hmmmmmm

Looks like Enterprise was just having average type seasons and had major issues with getting past Prattville and Auburn each season..........money aint everything I guess?

yeah taking a team to the playoffs every year and scoring 41.3 points a game and leading the state in rushing is average…rolling my eyes

Rolling eyes:
2019 - team was 5-6, averaged 21 points a game and exited the playoffs in the 1st round
2020 - team was 7-4 averaged 36 point a game and exited the playoffs in the 1st round
2021 - team was 8-4 averaged 41 points a game and exited the playoffs in the 2nd round

* Never finished better than 4th in region play in his 3 years there
* While his 2021 offense was scoring at 41 points game, his defense was allowing 27 a game and finished with losing record in region play

While his record and results at Apopka are undeniable, both ventures out of Florida failed to yield the same kind of success he had at Apopka. That's not being harsh or critical, it's just simply stating the facts as they were.

Rolling eyes:
2019 - team was 5-6, averaged 21 points a game and exited the playoffs in the 1st round
2020 - team was 7-4 averaged 36 point a game and exited the playoffs in the 1st round
2021 - team was 8-4 averaged 41 points a game and exited the playoffs in the 2nd round

* Never finished better than 4th in region play in his 3 years there
* While his 2021 offense was scoring at 41 points game, his defense was allowing 27 a game and finished with losing record in region play

While his record and results at Apopka are undeniable, both ventures out of Florida failed to yield the same kind of success he had at Apopka. That's not being harsh or critical, it's just simply stating the facts as they were.
No offense but you apparently didn’t see where Valdosta played for the title the second year there.

It’s good to see that Peezy and a handful of manatee and southwest Florida posters are keeping this board alive. Lol. What’s up bulldog?

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT