ADVERTISEMENT

Dalvin Cook - FSU

22wham

Sep 28, 2009
Where in the hell did that cat come from. How come nobody told me about this guy. Put a cape on that dude. A true freshman just came in the game for FSU and won it for them.

22wham, you're right about that. Where did he come from and why has it taken so long for the coaches to put him into the game? Prior to the half it looked as if FSU was going to be shut-out - the defense was non-existent and the offense got off at the wrong stadium, or at least it seemed that way.

Originally posted by 22wham:

Where in the hell did that cat come from. How come nobody told me about this guy. Put a cape on that dude. A true freshman just came in the game for FSU and won it for them.
The sad part about this is you are posting this on a RIVALS forum! The same Rivals that had him as a 5 star and the number 2 running back in the nation.

Where did he come from??? Nobody told you?? C'mon man.

Brown Streak you are right man. I generally just ignore all the information on the front page and go straight to the message board and start making fun of people.

He definitely carried them to victory but Winston had a hand in it also. He's an idiot off the field but he did a great job on the field.

By the way, the FSU website shows Dalvin Cook is from Miami Central. Nice hairdo!

This post was edited on 10/31 4:05 PM by Choctaw_fan

Cook has seen increased carries lately and pretty much since the first game. His role will continue to increase. No way a talent like him will be on the bench. A lot of true freshman made plays last night. Travis Rudolph, Ermon Lane and Trey Marshall (had a big hit on the kickoff team; mostly a special teams player for now). Rudolph and Cook are going to be very special for FSU. I think Lane will be our "Kelvin Benjamin" guy for the next two to three years. Marshall and current commit Derwin James will be extremely tough in the secondary starting next year. I expect James to come in and play immediately. If you haven't seen film on that kid, do yourself a favor. He is an amazing talent.

Cook is no stranger to FlaVarsity - nor is he a 'newcomer' It was Cook's runs that got FSU moving against Notre Dame and against NC State. He is a slash runner with blazing speed.

A former Florida commit who flipped at the UA All-American game (covered by FlaVarsity extensively).

2 years ago, after an opening drive and 2 quick scores on turnovers, Naples HS had Miami Central down 21-0 in the first quarter and no one on Miami's side of the field was sweating.

On 1st and 10 from their own 20, the Rockets threw a swing pass to JR running back Dalvin Cook who made the corner miss and took it 80 yards to the house with not one Eagle in sight. Naples' fastest DB's had no prayer of matching his speed. Cook made all of them look like D-linemen.

]

Neutral 0bserver interesting story, ironic too that someone shared the exact same story with me..............pondering thoughts about just who in the world is Neutral Observer?

Go Canes Go!

You heard the "same story" from 2 people??? Really??? Since there were roughly 7,000 people at the game, that means you've got roughly 6,998 more to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT