ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Football Quotes From Athletes

FlaVarsity.com

Gold Member
Apr 28, 2022
2022 Football Quotes

......................................................................................................
Lake Mary athlete Caden Harshbarger
How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“We will be good, a younger team but we have heart and all want to win.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Seminole, every year this is our hardest competition and makes or breaks our squad.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“There’s a lot of great players we will play but we choose not to look at individuals, we believe we can match up against anyone.”

......................................................................................................
Ocoee quarterback Jackson Keillor
“We have 10 games on our schedule, I see it very possible to win all ten but at the same time, we have some great matchups that will make for some great games and close games against some great teams.”

“The team I feel we will have the most challenging game against is Edgewater High School considering their powerful offense and strong defense. But as I stated I definitely don't see it impossible that we win this game, I see us (Ocoee High School) having an excellent shot.”

“I feel the toughest player we will go against is Cedric Baxter Jr (C4) considering he is the best talent we will face all season for sure.”

Episcopal School of Jacksonville quarterback Joseph Wiesner
“We will be a playoff team once again.”

“Bolles will be by far our hardest game.”

“Brendan Black from Bolles.”

Satellite quarterback Mark Hinkell
“The sky's the limit with our team, a lot of talent and a group of seniors that have been playing together since little league. We can light it up.”

“Rockledge High School. A ton of talent and a lot of speed. Will be a fun matchup.”

“Jaylen Heyward, 4-star DB at Rockledge, dude is a baller plain and simple.”

University wide receiver Wenter Laloy
“We got a new head coach and I'm super confident on what he's doing with us and where the team is going, I feel like we're going to have a great session this year.”

“The toughest team on our schedule this session is got to be Jones High school, they have some great talent.”

“The toughest player we have to face in my opinion is Malik Bryant, dude is a 5-star for a reason.”

Ida Baker quarterback Kaiden Stengel
“I do believe we have a good chance to make a playoff push this year. Our district is going to be tough this year but I believe that our team has what it takes.”

“Lehigh will most likely be the toughest team on our schedule. They just came off a 41-0 win against Lely in the spring and they have some great athletes.”

“Richard Young is our toughest matchup this season. He is the top-ranked running back in his class.”

Dr. Phillips running back Seven Moorehead
“I feel if we come together [since a lot of us are underclassmen] we will do pretty good! We had 36 seniors graduate.”

“Ocoee….. I hear their offense will be tough.”

“The kid from IMG transferring to Jones, that kid might be a problem, he’s good!”

University offensive tackle Jordan Bakpa
“I feel that my team has tons of potential and will accomplish quite a lot, while laying the groundwork for years of success to come.”

“Jones High School.”

“Malik Bryant.”

Pensacola Catholic quarterback Aidan Byrd
“Everyone on the team including myself and the coaches believe that our team has a good chance to go deep into the playoffs this year. We are very talented on both sides of the ball.”

“I feel Mobile Christian will be the toughest competition we face do to the fact that they match up with us skill wise and age wise.”

“Raymond Cotrell.”

Lake Wales quarterback Trent Grotjan
“I am extremely confident in my team this year, we were able to get better each practice during the spring and I know this will translate to summer and fall practices. I know that we will be very successful based on our willingness to work and the coaching we receive.”

“I feel that the toughest competition on our schedule, or at least the game we are most excited for is against Lake Gibson in week 7.”

“We play Lake Gibson who has the 5-star DB Cormani Mcclain.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News