Palmetto
Hills
Westwood
TC (biggest blow out of the night)
MA
Venice

Venice over Lehigh in a rout!

Manatee vs Pinellas Park:
I actually thought the Pinellas Park defense has a nice collection of athletes, and if they have a couple of DB's capable of press coverage on Manatee's WRs Jackson and Corbett........Manatee could have some issues moving the ball tonight. My head is telling me this could be an upset, because of the type flaws Manatee's offense has.....but heart wins out on this one.....Manatee wins in a close one!

Riverview wins a no doubter over Lake Nona

Palmetto vs Braden River:
Watching how Lincoln handled Palmetto was surprising, I feel Braden River has a QB that could present the same type difficulties, that the Lincoln QB did for Palmetto......but Braden River will have to play a complete error free game to win tonight....something Braden River haven't been consistent with this season.
Palmetto pulls away late to win, to make it look better on the score board then what the actual story of the game tells.

Port Charlotte over Hillsborough

Westwood over Charlotte

TC over Lemon Bay, in a easy 1st round game

Saint Stephens wins, just because they've been so good the last few years

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Venice over Lehigh in a route!

Manatee vs Pinellas Park:
I actually thought the Pinellas Park defense has a nice collection of athletes, and if they have a couple of DB's capable of press coverage on Manatee's WRs Jackson and Corbett........Manatee could have some issues moving the ball tonight. My head is telling me this could be an upset, because of the type flaws Manatee's offense has.....but heart wins out on this one.....Manatee wins in a close one!

Riverview wins a no doubter over Lake Nona

Palmetto vs Braden River:
Watching how Lincoln handled Palmetto was surprising, I feel Braden River has a QB that could present the same type difficulties, that the Lincoln QB did for Palmetto......but Braden River will have to play a complete error free game to win tonight....something Braden River haven't been consistent with this season.
Palmetto pulls away late to win, to make it look better on the score board then what the actual story of the game tells.

Port Charlotte over Hillsborough

Westwood over Charlotte

TC over Lemon Bay, in a easy 1st round game

Saint Stephens wins, just because they've been so good the last few years

Go Canes Go!

Gman... manatee wins by no less than 3 scores... Pick your wager and I'll see you in Daytona LOL

Didn't go to Westwood, listening. But right now, BR is up on Palmetto 21-10, and the rest of the district are all leading in their games. Tarps up 20-0 in 4th.

As i said no less than 3 scores.... so we fidnt wager but I'll take a drink or a something hahaha
Here's how you got by,,,,,,,with 2 seconds left in the 1st half, Pinellas Park lines up for a FG, that if they make it would put the score at 21-10 at half. The kicker was low and short.....Manatee kept a guy back and he returns 90+ yards for a TD with no time left on the clock to instead make it 28-7. I wouldn't call it a typical Pinellas county blow out at all......Manatee put another TD on in the second half and that was all the scoring for the game......Wasn't impressed at all with LT, don't know if he cracked a 100 or not, but most of what he got was around end.....when he was able to get there.......don't think he was used to being tracked down before he got to the edge, like he was tonight. He reminded me of a WR ,Manatee had a couple of years ago that plays at Iowa State now Trique Milton.....I dont see LT at the RB position at the next level......
Go Canes Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT