gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Port Charlotte vs Palmetto

Charlotte vs Lake Gibson

Steinbrenner vs Riverview

Venice vs Palm Beach Lakes

Manatee vs Mitchell

Go Canes Go!

May be wishful thinking, but I'm going straight home team ticket with PC in an upset.

Beginning with the loss to Lincoln, there's been something different with Palmetto and Port Charlotte has been a picture of consistency........I could see Port Charlotte winning! Wondering to myself how much the predicted rain for Friday will impact these game......particularly those teams whose offenses, are dependent on the pass?

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Port Charlotte vs Palmetto - Palmetto

Charlotte vs Lake Gibson - Charlotte

Steinbrenner vs Riverview - Riverview

Venice vs Palm Beach Lakes - Venice

Manatee vs Mitchell - Manatee

Go Canes Go!

I would agree with every pick-

to add to that Palmetto got a wake up call last week and down 21-10 came back very quickly when it needed to. Considering the first game was a mismatch (47-7) I think Palmetto wins but not in the same fashion something like 31-17 34-14

I really think Manatee and Venice win easily. Pasco county= Not good football- on top of Manatee peaking at the right time and healthy could see 34-7 Canes

Palm Beach football proven to take early exits and Venice now seems to be heading in the right direction- What a region final potentially at Hawkins! Venice I like to score but PBL will score too (venice d has not been consistent) 44-24

Games of the night Rview and Charlotte play tough hard fought playoff games that could tilt either way. Since they are both out of town I hope for our area they win. both these games have 31-27 27-21 23-20 type scores for whoever can win

Port Charlotte vs Palmetto - Palmetto

Charlotte vs Lake Gibson - Charlotte

Steinbrenner vs Riverview - Riverview

Venice vs Palm Beach Lakes - Venice

Manatee vs Mitchell - Manatee

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: gatorman001
Beginning with the loss to Lincoln, there's been something different with Palmetto and Port Charlotte has been a picture of consistency........I could see Port Charlotte winning!
Go Canes Go!

Charlotte got rolled by Trey Burton's Venice team in 2008, 56-26 regular season.

Came back in the first and only playoff meeting between the teams later that season in the 2nd round to beat the Indians 25-21. My youngest caught a big pass to keep the last drive alive in that one. We won stopping the Venice O twice in last two minutes, the first time we returned an 85 yard punt return that put us ahead, the second they stalled on downs and it we ran the clock out.

Last edited:
Palmetto wins 23 - 17 over PC, they played them really tough, had their shots. Just too many athletes. Radio said Palmetto QB left game with leg or ankle injury

Tarpons came back to tie LG 25-25 at end of regulation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT