ADVERTISEMENT

Where is all the football talk????

Tiger, only thing this site is missing is a toe tag. Pull the plug, the fat lady has sung and is eating a sandwich. Josh's site has more action now then I remember.

Reactions: Zoe Boy
Josh won't send me a validation email to join? I'm stuck over here with the old folks

How is my buddy Bill Wiles doing? Are you still mad we beat you in 1983 and 84

Why would everyone move to another site? Why not try to solve any problems you have with this one. If the slap boys are over there, I'm not interested!

What are the expectations for the Armwood/Manatee game? I have no idea what Armwood has this year.

Dont anyone on here talk football? Whats your teams expected to do this season?
Maybe the folks with something worth saying are busy getting ready for a game.
Start a thread about concessions and this bitch'll heat up like molten nacho cheese.

Ill get it started ice man melted at Miami he'll fo the same at booker t lol that should start some crap

Armwood is freaking loaded. They got a QB transfer who was one of the best in Hillsborough County. The defensive line is stacked to the hilt. They're running backs are Division 1 Quality. They should be a nasty nasty team this year.

Josh won't send me a validation email to join? I'm stuck over here with the old folks

If no validation email was sent to your inbox, perhaps it landed in your junk/spam folder. Either way, Josh just approved the only account that was listed as pending on verification so you are either good to go now or you can sign up again and don't have to wait for email verification anymore as we have turned that off.

Anybody else interested fill this out or you can log in via Facebook or Twitter - http://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

Armwood is freaking loaded. They got a QB transfer who was one of the best in Hillsborough County. The defensive line is stacked to the hilt. They're running backs are Division 1 Quality. They should be a nasty nasty team this year.
So the expectation is that Armwood rolls? Manatee has some serious skill talent, but the QB might be out. I think the defense is going to be pretty good with the potential to be outstanding.

Most of us will stay here, I hope. This board has been around for a long time and will survive. I am a member of the other board but this is the board I've been a member of the longest and hopefully never lose my member ship. I probably should renew my gold status.

They played the second half very well. Over all they played better this year in the kick off than last.

Maybe the folks with something worth saying are busy getting ready for a game.
Start a thread about concessions and this bitch'll heat up like molten nacho cheese.

Manatee had a $5 deal at the Armwood game. 2 slices of pizza, a small bag of chips and a 20 ounce soda for $5. The pizza was good. I think it was Demetrio's.

Have you ever worked the concession stand at games? There is little premium food unless you are bringing food vendors in. Have a good meal before you get there. Otherwise, buy the greasy burgers and don't complain.

Reactions: Cat_Scratch
I'm with Pipe on the burger... give me quality, but I know the reality. Quality doesn't sell at HS games. Cheap does. So I take the greasy burgers and love em when I'm hungry enough to buy one.

Manatee will be good this year, not Kinnan good, but still tough. Riverview looks good on paper but I'm still haven't seen anything to brag about. Braden River has got a QB from IMG and looks to be okay. I see them going 3 round playoffs at least. I think this is the year Venice makes noise. Not sure if they will get pass Braden River but I like their chances. Bayshore, Lakewood Ranch are going to be awful. Sarasota High is going to be awful too.

Manatee will be good this year, not Kinnan good, but still tough. Riverview looks good on paper but I'm still haven't seen anything to brag about. Braden River has got a QB from IMG and looks to be okay. I see them going 3 round playoffs at least. I think this is the year Venice makes noise. Not sure if they will get pass Braden River but I like their chances. Bayshore, Lakewood Ranch are going to be awful. Sarasota High is going to be awful too.
Gatorman001 with pencil and order pad in hand: Okay, let's see. I got one tough, one good, one okay, one noisy and three awfuls. Is this all on one check?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT