ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on with Oxbridge? Jessica?

Welcome to the future of high school football, programs with large financial backing will spring up and become instantly, then as scandal or the profit aren't there, the teams will fizzle away.

Maybe not a top 3 in Palm Beach?

Jess doesn't post here anymore Wave. I think the Morphs or something ran her off. She posts on the other board that is not currently represented by any Green Wavers.

Reactions: Wavebb
Jess doesn't post here anymore Wave. I think the Morphs or something ran her off. She posts on the other board that is not currently represented by any Green Wavers.

She needs to come back. So there

Shes not lol. Go over there and try to pull her back lol

I don't understand why some people think they can't have a account on multiple boards lol

Making a account over there don't delete this one, the other board is very user friendly and doesn't allow certain people around that like to bully members (you know who I'm referring to peezy)

She's found a new love. There is no turning back the hands of time!

I've learned that in life you have to change with the times or you will be left behind because life waits for no one and if you don't grab life by the horns you will get trampled

I don't understand why some people think they can't have a account on multiple boards lol

Making a account over there don't delete this one, the other board is very user friendly and doesn't allow certain people around that like to bully members (you know who I'm referring to peezy)

Bro... these are my guys here they are old school Flavarsity back when it was ran by Larry Bluestein and it was called Florida kids.net.... they've literally been on this board longer than you have been alive and thats not even a joke....

What I'm trying to say is some folks are just used to what they are used to and dont like to change their ways or get used to new things and are completely happy with that....

If this site goes down i imagine they will just ride off into the message board sunset.

I've learned that in life you have to change with the times or you will be left behind because life waits for no one and if you don't grab life by the horns you will get trampled
This is a message board though.... not that serious but good motto to live by... no one here has been left behind in life on the contrary most are very successful people retired and enjoying life.

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
Yes your NEW post name is Florida Slayer...who shares an IP address with ColumbiaHighFan LOL the gig is up bro its cool this board was born on Morphs LMAO.

Yes your NEW post name is Florida Slayer...who shares an IP address with ColumbiaHighFan LOL the gig is up bro its cool this board was born on Morphs LMAO.

Even so i still never posted again as "columbiahighfan" and never will so Columbia high fan has never returned to this forum

Florida slayer still has unfinished business to attend to though

Even so i still never posted again as "columbiahighfan" and never will so Columbia high fan has never returned to this forum

Florida slayer still has unfinished business to attend to though
LMAO! TOO SHAY YOUNG BUCK TOO SHAY

Guys he has a point... The Poster formerly known as "COLUMBIAHIGHFAN" has not posted on this board since he said it... He never said anything about another user name LMAO!

Reactions: Floridaslayer
Damn Peezy, not only did you out a closet morph, but you destroyed an old man's erotic fantasy, and all before lunch and my afternoon nap. Don't be hate'n on a Wildcat trying to get his groove on, you **** blocking snake (FAMU).

Reactions: DarterBlue2
Damn Peezy, not only did you out a closet morph, but you destroyed an old man's erotic fantasy, and all before lunch and my afternoon nap. Don't be hate'n on a Wildcat trying to get his groove on, you **** blocking snake (FAMU).

1. You know Morphlivesdontmatter to me
2. Just trying to save you the trouble... LOL

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT